Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell


  Previous versions of Chris Noyes's message #8710893 « F-stop Tilopa? »


Chris Noyes
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: F-stop Tilopa?

CBphotography wrote:
@Chris Noyes. I am sorry that you feel that our Customer Service is BS, but we did send out those emails and we have received a huge amount of responses from them with regards to the pre-orders of both our new ICU\'s and The Loka backpack. The reality of the situation is that we don\'t want you or any of our other customers to have to wait an hour longer then you have to in order to get your hands on our latest products, but sometimes aspects involving manufacturing are out of our hands and we have to push back an estimated release date. We create very high end products with materials the are above and beyond just about everything else that is available out there in the market. We are a mix of professional photographers and product designers that are meticulous when it comes to the design and practicality of our products being used out there in the field. Every one of our customers and sponsored photographers play a role in helping us create better products with each design cycle. While we are a small company, we are incredibly dedicated and we are working as hard as we can to catch up with the explosive growth of our business.

If you have any complaints, comments, suggestions or if you would like to cancel your pre-order, we are always more then happy to help in any and every way we can.

I don\'t doubt that you sent out the e-mail to customers, it just wasn\'t to *this* customer. What I found to be BS was the reply I got to my inquiry when Colby suggested it was lost in my junk folder.

Also, I\'m a patient enough customer to accept a delay in shipping a backordered product, but to offer a product for sale when you had no idea when it would be available is misleading. It was only after my order was placed that I was informed that it was backordered. I was still OK with it when I was given an estimated ship date of 1 month later. After two missed dates since then, I\'m beginning to wonder if I\'ll ever see it. However, since I would still like to get the medium ICU, I will continue to wait (another month -- I\'m now told late August).

Aug 01, 2010 at 04:27 AM

  Previous versions of Chris Noyes's message #8710893 « F-stop Tilopa? »