Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rick Joyce's message #7796677 « An American Soldier in Canada »

Rick Joyce
Upload & Sell: On
Re: An American Soldier in Canada

saincteye wrote:
Mr.walczak1 wrote:
First off, Everyone needs to relax. You served your country.. You sacrifice yourself for others. I don't care if you do it in sandals and a t shirt or full in uniform. It's the task at hand that is important not what you wore. This young man served, and supported his cause aswell as wearing a poppy to commend Canadas Fallen. To go as far as calling him a fraud and having the audacity to disrespect someone who has served for YOUR country no less is rediculous. I don't care who you are. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Hats off to everyone who has served for your country. You have my up most respect. I don't care what you wore/wear

I wouldn't mind if any vets wear their ribbons/medals I wear my own CIB (combat infantry badge) on my ball cap , but his doing of wearing that Class A is just purely disrespectful to all of us that still in the service.

This is a photo of the man in full dress uniform. I am not, of course, familiar with the American uniform but I am certain that those of you who are will see that his uniform, medals and ribbons are genuine,

Nov 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Previous versions of Rick Joyce's message #7796677 « An American Soldier in Canada »