Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Conrad Tan's message #7607426 « 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance »

Conrad Tan
Upload & Sell: On
7D - Medium and heavy crop performance

Ok... everyone is talking about how the 7D does in AF, high ISO.. blah blah blah... I was curious how it did with the 18MP when one goes in for a heavy crop. So here are my samples from the other day. I'm not going to bother IDing them , just numbering them in the interest of time.

I hope these help some folks make better informed decisions on what to expect from the 7D, and perhaps give a glimpse of what the future 1D Mark IV could offer. Many of these were using heavy crop, though some are full frame but not many. And yes, I got all of these in one location on the same day.

Oct 07, 2009 at 02:10 AM
Conrad Tan
7D - heavy crop performance

Ok... everyone is talking about how the 7D does in AF, high ISO.. blah blah blah... I was curious how it did with the 18MP when one goes in for a heavy crop. So here are my samples from the other day. I'm not going to bother IDing them , just numbering them in the interest of time.

Many of these were using heavy crop, though some are full frame but not many. And yes, I got all of these in one location on the same day.

Oct 06, 2009 at 09:35 PM
Conrad Tan

Most of these were using heavy crop, some are full frame but not many. And yes, I got all of these in one location on the same day.

Oct 06, 2009 at 07:10 PM
Conrad Tan

Most of these were using heavy crop, some are full frame but not many.

Oct 06, 2009 at 07:09 PM
Conrad Tan

I've got a lot so please wait till i'm done posting them all before you comment!

Oct 06, 2009 at 07:05 PM

Previous versions of Conrad Tan's message #7607426 « 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance »