Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Jss134's message #11406978 « Sold: Sony RX1 with extras »

Jss134
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony RX1 with extras

Item 1: Sony RX1 with extras

I'm parting with my just over a month old RX1. There are just over 220 actuations on the camera. The camera is in excellent condition, but there are a couple of small scuffs on the lcd from a day out shooting last week (see photo below). Other than that, the camera is in perfect condition. The extras included are a Gordy leather sling strap, Gariz soft shutter button and a generic 49mm screw-in lens hood. Ships with all original accessories and packaging. I will also include the receipt from Adorama. Price includes insured shipping and fees.

Price: $2300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Mar 20, 2013 at 04:26 AM
Jss134

I'm parting with my just over a month old RX1. There are just over 220 actuations on the camera. The camera is in excellent condition, but there are a couple of small scuffs on the lcd from a day out shooting last week (see photo below). Other than that, the camera is in perfect condition. The extras included are a Gordy leather sling strap, Gariz soft shutter button and a generic 49mm screw-in lens hood. Ships with all original accessories and packaging. I will also include the receipt from Adorama. Price includes insured shipping and fees.

Mar 11, 2013 at 02:19 AM
Jss134

Jss134

Price: $2400.00

Jss134

Price: $2425.00

Jss134

Price: $2450.00

Jss134

Price: $2475.00

Previous versions of Jss134's message #11406978 « Sold: Sony RX1 with extras »