Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sjms's message #11400606 « promediagear universal L-braket, any good? »

sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: promediagear universal L-braket, any good?

again I ask when making a statement such as: "There was a very revealing post on another forum several months ago from a guy who's a principal in a camera body accessories company"

its simple:
who, what and where reference so it can be shared

and you do know that when all the concept/baseline work is done (especially when its not done by you) it does become easier to produce and then costs are reduced. that's how certain economies flourish. all the hard work is done for them.

I prefer to support those who innovate, not those who leach and cannibalize.

now the definition of innovation is far from same to all people.

Mar 08, 2013 at 05:47 PM
sjms

again I ask when making a statement such as: "There was a very revealing post on another forum several months ago from a guy who's a principal in a camera body accessories company"

its simple:

and you do know that when all the concept/baseline work is done (especially when its not done you you) it does become easier to produce and then costs are reduced. that's how certain economies flourish. all the hard work is done for them.

I prefer to support those who innovate, not those who leach and cannibalize.

Mar 08, 2013 at 04:06 PM
sjms

its simple:

and you do know that when all the concept/baseline work is done (especially when its not done you you) it does become easier to produce and then costs are reduced. that's how certain economies flourish. all the hard work is done for them.

I prefer to support those who innovate, not those who leach an cannibalize.

Mar 08, 2013 at 03:58 PM
sjms

its simple:

Mar 08, 2013 at 01:15 PM

Previous versions of sjms's message #11400606 « promediagear universal L-braket, any good? »