Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rodolfo Paiz's message #11399620 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Rodolfo Paiz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It has indeed been a great day, and a reminder of just how blessed I am, and in how many ways.

Today got off to a quick start. Last night, Rolf had a tummyache and couldn't get to sleep. By midnight, when today started, he had strong abdominal pain and cramping, "from my bellybutton to the right" in his words. By 0200h, with thoughts of appendicitis . By 0230h, we were headed to the ER.

By 0800h, we were back home with a healthy, happy kid. No pain. They never found a thing wrong with him... after about 0400, it started subsiding and gradually just went away. It might come back, but I'm guessing it probably won't. I think the whole episode was a reminder, especially for my 41st birthday, that the health of our bodies and souls, and the love of our Lord and our families, are the two most important things in life. Everything else matters not.

No party today, no celebration, no gifts, just the kids' homework and some errands (and a four-hour nap after returning from the hospital). Abso-blooming-lutely a fantastic day.

Mar 08, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Previous versions of Rodolfo Paiz's message #11399620 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »