Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of twotone777's message #11399155 « Sold: Canon Speedlight 430EX II »

twotone777
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon Speedlight 430EX II

Item 1: Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip for Canon 5D Mark III (OEM)

Selling my gently used BG-E11 battery grip. I bought this a few months ago from a FMer who got it as part of a kit but didn't need it. I do not have the original receipt, but you will receive the original box and packaging. The grip is in excellent condition and I can not see any flaws in it functionally, cosmetically, or mechanically.

Price includes shipping within CONUS only.

Buyer is responsible for all PayPal fees.

Not currently considering trades.

Price: $220.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon Speedlight 430EX II with Stofen flash diffuser

Selling a like-new Speedlight 430EX II that I bought new from Amazon in November of 2011. I've used it maybe 5 times in the time that I've owned it. I do not have the original receipt or the original box and manual. You will receive the flash, pouch, foot, and a flash diffuser.

Mar 14, 2013 at 03:22 PM
twotone777
FS: BG-E11 Battery Grip + Canon Speedlight 430EX II

Selling my gently used BG-E11 battery grip. I bought this a few months ago from a FMer who got it as part of a kit but didn't need it. I do not have the original receipt, but you will receive the original box and packaging. The grip is in excellent condition and I can not see any flaws in it functionally, cosmetically, or mechanically.

Selling a like-new Speedlight 430EX II that I bought new from Amazon in November of 2011. I've used it maybe 5 times in the time that I've owned it. I do not have the original receipt or the original box and manual. You will receive the flash, pouch, foot, and a flash diffuser.

Mar 07, 2013 at 03:44 PM
twotone777
FS: BG-E11 Battery Grip + Canon Speedlight 430EX II

Mar 07, 2013 at 03:44 PM

Previous versions of twotone777's message #11399155 « Sold: Canon Speedlight 430EX II »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.