Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Dustin Gent's message #11394930 « Sold: Nikon 24-85mm 3.5-4.5 ED NON VR »

Dustin Gent
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 24-85mm 3.5-4.5 ED NON VR

Item 1: Nikon 24-85mm 3.5-4.5 ED NON VR

Bought this lens locally a few weeks ago for my Yosemite trip from an older couple.

The lens has dust in it. This doesn't affect IQ in any way that I have seen, and I used this lens surprisingly more than I thought I would - about 60% of the time when I was there.

Other than the dust, the lens is in great shape. Has both caps and hood. Wouldn't be selling if wasn't in need of other gear.

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOLKS! $210 NET TO ME. WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS SOLD BY THE WEEKEND Buyer pays actual shipping

Price: $210.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Mar 07, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Dustin Gent

Bought this lens locally a few weeks ago for my Yosemite trip from an older couple.

The lens has dust in it. This doesn't affect IQ in any way that I have seen, and I used this lens surprisingly more than I thought I would - about 60% of the time when I was there.

Other than the dust, the lens is in great shape. Has both caps and hood. Wouldn't be selling if wasn't in need of other gear.

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOLKS! $210 NET TO ME. WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS SOLD BY THE WEEKEND Buyer pays actual shipping

Price: $210
Item condition: 10

Mar 06, 2013 at 06:39 PM
Dustin Gent

Other than the dust, the lens is in great shape. Has both caps and hood.

Price: $235.00
Item condition: 10

Mar 06, 2013 at 04:14 AM

Previous versions of Dustin Gent's message #11394930 « Sold: Nikon 24-85mm 3.5-4.5 ED NON VR »