Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions
  

  Previous versions of Mike Ip's message #11391994 « FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII »

  

Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Leica M9


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




May 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Leica M9


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 21, 2013 at 08:41 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Leica M9


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 17, 2013 at 09:56 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Leica M9


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 17, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 16, 2013 at 07:11 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 15, 2013 at 02:39 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 15, 2013 at 02:38 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 12, 2013 at 06:23 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $4850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 10, 2013 at 04:42 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 10, 2013 at 03:13 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 10, 2013 at 03:11 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.






















Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 08, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.

Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 07, 2013 at 06:18 PM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII, Canon 70-200 2.8


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.

Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 07, 2013 at 04:15 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.

Price: $3900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 07, 2013 at 04:14 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, Leica M9, Nikon 300 2.8 VRII


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Leica M9

Selling my M9. I hate to do this but I have to pay for my Canon 1DX. This camera has been great and I've loved it much, but I can't justify keeping it as I've used it for "fun" rather than work. There is brassing on the bottom plate and some of the corners. I'll post some pics soon. It comes with everything it came with new. I'll throw in an extra battery as well. Please add 3% if you want to use paypal. Local deals welcome. I'm hoping for a quick sale on this, so please feel free to make an offer. Shipping included.

Price: $3900
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon 300 2.8 VR II

This is a like-new Nikon 300 2.8 VR II. Barely used, and it still has the original Nikon cardboard box. It comes with everything that came new with the lens.
Please add 3% for paypal and $50 for shipping (shipping is actually more, but I'll be subsidizing it). Looking to sell this asap so make me an offer.

Price: $5000
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 7: Canon 70-200 2.8 non-is

This is a beat up 70-200. I've used this to shoot fashion week, NCAA tournaments, breaking news and even brought this to Iraq with me. I need to seriously get a new one. The barrel is beat up. I have to find the tripod foot to it as well - it's somewhere in my apt (I just moved). The glass is in great condition. There is one small issue though. From time to time the autofocus gets stuck in the min. distance and won't focus out of it unless you manually turn the focus ring out of the min distance. But otherwise still a very serviceable lens. Price includes shipping and paypal.

Price: $600
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7




Apr 07, 2013 at 04:06 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, 5d mk 2 - Priced to sell


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Mar 05, 2013 at 02:59 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 50 1.4, 5d mk 2 - Priced to sell


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Mar 05, 2013 at 02:59 AM
Mike Ip
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 28 Summicron, Canon 85 1.8, 5d mk 2 - Priced to sell


Item 1: Canon EF 85 1.8 w/ hood and filter

This is a barely used Canon 85 1.8. It comes with the hood and a cheaper filter. No box as of now. If I find it, I'll add it, but right now I don't know where it is. The lens glass is impeccable. The body of the lens shows virtually no signs of use. Price includes shipping. NET to me (add 3% for paypal). Local deals (NYC) can deduct $10 from price.












Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 5d mk 2

Here is a lightly used 5d mk 2. It shows signs of usage on bottom in the back. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I took it with a point and shoot just to get pictures up asap. I need this stuff sold. Camera comes with a 5d mk2 box (from a different 5dmk2, but still a box). Comes with the cables and booklets. It comes withe the charger, one battery, a camera strap and a body cap. I bought this camera in July of 2012 from an FM member. I've only put 21,000 clicks on it. Still a lot of life left on this body! Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Leica 28 Summicron

This is a Leica 28 summicron. It is in good condition. It has relative signs of usage on it. I would rate it a KEH EX maybe. It comes with a cheap filter, the box, the bag, the hood, back and front caps. Glass is pristine. The body has signs of wear (paint loss.) This is one hell of a lens.

Price includes shipping. NET to me (Add 3% for paypal). Local deals can deduct $30 from price.












Price: $2900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Canon 50 1.4 with wonky AF

This is an old 50 1.4. The autofocus works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it'll focus to the min. distance and get stuck. The only way to get it autofocusing again would be to manually focus it to infinity and it's fine - for a time. It comes with a back cap, cheap filter and that's it. This lens is fine for someone who manually focuses a lot or is looking for a super bargain 50 1.4 with issues. The glass is fine and when it's working, it's great. But being a professional photographer, I can't use gear that is not reliable 100% of the time. Selling this as an "as-is" item.

Price includes shipping and paypal. Local deals subtract $10.







Price: $150
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Mar 05, 2013 at 02:59 AM



  Previous versions of Mike Ip's message #11391994 « FS: Nikon 300 2.8 VRII »