Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of redisburning's message #11383540 « Mamiya 7 Close focus photos (43mm) »

redisburning
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mamiya 7 Close focus photos (43mm)

The RZ is also like twice the size of an SWC and at least 1.5 times the size of the Mamiya.

The largest camera Ive ever carried around for an entire day was a Bronica SQ-a with a metered prism. That camera is significantly smaller than the RZ67 and it was still less than pleasant. While it\'s a spectacular studio and tripod camera, even at 24 I wouldn\'t call it realistic to just go out with a RZ67 walking and if I\'m bringing the tripod I\'m probably bringing the 4x5. Actually it\'s funny but an RZ67 with the WLF and the 110 weighs as much as my Sinar F monorail and isn\'t that much smaller given that I can fold my camera up.

Anyway my point is to suggest that the RZ67 is not a great camera, it\'s just that I think the OP is looking for something he can just take with him and shoot some UWA on 120 and the Mamiya 7 AND SWC are great cameras for that specifically.

Mar 01, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Previous versions of redisburning's message #11383540 « Mamiya 7 Close focus photos (43mm) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.