Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Herb Houghton's message #11383308 « Great Gray Owls Part Deux »

Herb Houghton
Upload & Sell: On
Great Gray Owls Part Deux

Here\'s a few more shots from my trip to Ottawa. For the non posting lurkers whom are so enthralled with disclosing the baiting: These owls were baited by others, I took advantage of the situation and I took these shots. And yes, I am proud of them, very much so in fact. Most all of the GGO\'s posted on here are baited, so I imagine the playing field is level ? Why do the non posters have so much interest in all of our posts ? I\'m sure the non posting lurkers who only come out to stir the pot would have walked the other way on their first chance of GGO shots after a 7 hour drive. Yeah right !

Herb

#1-4

Mar 03, 2013 at 08:53 AM
Herb Houghton

Here\'s a few more shots from my trip to Ottawa. For the non posting lurkers whom are so enthralled with disclosing the baiting: These owls were baited by others, I took advantage of the situation and I took these shots. And yes, I am proud of them, very much so in fact. Most all of the GGO\'s posted on here are baited, so I imagine the playing field is level ? Why do the non posters have so much interest in all of our posts ? I\'m sure the non posting lurkers who only come out to stir the pot would have walked the other way on their first chance of GGO shots after a 7 hour drive. Yeah right !

Herb

#1-4

Mar 03, 2013 at 08:52 AM
Herb Houghton

Here\'s a few more shots from my trip to Ottawa.

Herb

#1-4

Mar 01, 2013 at 08:26 AM

Previous versions of Herb Houghton's message #11383308 « Great Gray Owls Part Deux »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.