Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #11380022 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rafaelcasd
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Welcome Back Jose, thank you for the Bird compliments but it is not very hard to get great shots of tied-down raptors, we were just filling in for your absence. The TC 300 is good with the 400 3.5 but not necessarily with other lenses. You will love the D600 for dynamic range and those pixels.

Jeff, thanks for the compliment, fantastic clouds and cliffs on broken hill

Thanks to all for your kind comments on my El Salvador photos, it is soul healing to spend time with family and friends, to find your place in their heart available as always. It is good to revisit the old places and see them with new eyes.

Today we took a trip to an old town, El Salvador had a great boom in the second half of the 19th century, most old towns date their expansion to this period as the country was being planted with coffee, my great grandfather came from Barcelona about 1860s, baked bread, bought land and had 12 kids. The rest is history.

This town is Suchitoto, it still looks like it did at the turn of the 19th century. This is in the interior and is hot at this time of the year. Beer Sweat hot.

D800 and 25-50mm

nikon nikkor 25-50mm D800 Suchitoto El Salvador 1867 Gate by Rafael CA, on Flickr

A crop of this at 100%

nikon nikkor 25-50mm D800 Suchitoto El Salvador 1867 Gate crop by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Schoolchildren going home, blondish hair is common in this part of the country.

nikon nikkor 25-50mm D800 Suchitoto El Salvador School children by Rafael CA, on Flickr

A great old restored house

nikon nikkor 25-50mm D800 Suchitoto El Salvador House by Rafael CA, on Flickr

A great old unrestored but maintained house

nikon nikkor 25-50mm D800 Suchitoto El Salvador by Rafael CA, on Flickr

And the interior

nikon nikkor 25-50mm D800 Suchitoto El Salvador interior by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Feb 28, 2013 at 01:42 AM

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #11380022 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »