Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11378783 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Well, after arriving from my trip I took 4 days to read over 45 pages on this thread!

So many great conversations and images, I just will comment a tiny fraction in the next posts.

Just yesterday my new D600 arrived (bought by impulse that great priced promotional kit with a \"garbage\" AF lens, which I will put to sell soon) and now my trusty D3 is being sold.

Before Italy (need to process a huge amount of images) I am posting some of the first shots with the D600 + my beloved Nikki\'s daughter, another storm coming yesterday late afternoon:

Storm coming - 3 horizontal shots pano with Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d by labecoaves, on Flickr

3 horizontal shots pano, 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d and CPU\'d, f/5.6 at 1/80s, ISO 1600, window sill supported.
Jpges straight from the camera + slight PP.

Storm coming - 5 vertical shots pano with Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d by labecoaves, on Flickr

5 vertical shots pano, 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d and CPU\'d, f/5.6 at 1/60s, ISO 1600, window sill supported.
Jpges straight from the camera + slight PP.

I know it is too early, but generally I am impressed by this 24mp FX sensor; and I feel Nikki\'s daughter shines on it

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11378783 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.