Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of orionisopen's message #11378572 « FS: Tamron 28-300 VC (Japan), MF Nikkor P 180mm 2.8, Ai 50mm 1.4 »

orionisopen
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Tamron 28-300 VC (Japan), MF Nikkor P 180mm 2.8, Ai 50mm 1.4

Item 1: AF-S 70-300mm VR

Mint condition. Looks and functions like new. Hood and caps included.

Price is NET to me.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikkor P 180mm f/2.8 (non-Ai)

Very good condition. Glass is flawless. No fungus, oil or significant dust. Nice bokeh! Hood is slightly bent on one side, but still slides and locks normally. Great for videography or portraits. Metal front cap and rear cap included.

Price is NET to me.

Price: $135.00
Item condition: 8+

Item 3: Ai 50mm f/1.4

Very good condition. Glass is flawless. No fungus, oil or significant dust. Rear cap only included.

Price is NET to me.

Price: $115.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC Macro - Japan

Excellent condition. Boxed with hood, caps. Great all-purpose lens for use on DX and FX bodies. Images are very sharp for a super-zoom! This is the Japanese model which is of a better build quality than the newer ones made in China or Thailand. The vibration control gives up to 4 stops of assistance! I'm reluctant to sell this one because it's such a great travel lens, but I'm not using it enough.

Price is NET to me.

Price: $425.00
Item condition: 9+

May 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Very good condition. Glass is flawless. No fungus, oil or significant dust. Nice bokeh! Hood is slightly bent on one side, but still slides and locks normally. Great for videography or portraits. Metal front cap and rear cap included.

Price is NET to me.

Very good condition. Glass is flawless. No fungus, oil or significant dust. Rear cap only included.

Price is NET to me.

Excellent condition. Boxed with hood, caps. Great all-purpose lens for use on DX and FX bodies. Images are very sharp for a super-zoom! This is the Japanese model which is of a better build quality than the newer ones made in China or Thailand. The vibration control gives up to 4 stops of assistance! I'm reluctant to sell this one because it's such a great travel lens, but I'm not using it enough.

Price is NET to me.

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:21 PM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:45 PM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon 70-300 VR, Tamron 28-300 VC + More

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Mar 30, 2013 at 01:58 AM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Mar 29, 2013 at 05:05 AM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Mar 14, 2013 at 01:46 AM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Mar 12, 2013 at 11:59 AM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon 70-300 VR, 180 2.8, More

Price is NET to me.

Price: $345.00

Price is NET to me.

Price: $145.00

Price is NET to me.

Price: $125.00

Price is NET to me.

Feb 27, 2013 at 03:10 PM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon 70-300 VR, 180 2.8, More

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

orionisopen
FS: Nikon Lenses

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Price: $445.00

Previous versions of orionisopen's message #11378572 « FS: Tamron 28-300 VC (Japan), MF Nikkor P 180mm 2.8, Ai 50mm 1.4 »