Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of f.hayek's message #11378352 « Suggestion on best DSLR/mirrorless for MF lenses? »

f.hayek
Upload & Sell: Off
Suggestion on best DSLR/mirrorless for MF lenses?

Some pearls from above resonate: I need to consider an interim solution because you\'re right, something better and FF will present imminently. And though focus peaking is fantastic, an A99 requires new mounts for everything. I am really drawn to the Fuji (have an old IS-Pro and the colors -using a UV/IR cut filter- are really something unique compared to the D200) and the software updates seem on the way to addressing the crazy fractal-like issues on some files from the new sensor. I have Leitaxed the Leica crew (28 v2, 90AA, 100 Makro, 180 Elmarit APO, 280 Telyt APO) so getting a Metabones for Nikon would solve the immediate issues. May be worth renting a NEX and a Speedbooster-for-Nikon (due out next month). The Leica M is bocoup cash at $10k for a limited digital camera when all is said and done, and remains unproven. That may be worth a wait and see.

The D700 hasn\'t much budged in price, I guess, as mentioned above, nothing quite like it out there.

Feb 27, 2013 at 08:11 AM

Previous versions of f.hayek's message #11378352 « Suggestion on best DSLR/mirrorless for MF lenses? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.