Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JRT64's message #11377776 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

JRT64
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

CGrindahl wrote:
[
Glad you decided to join the conversation Jim. Since you're playing with these lenses it makes sense that you'd participate in this get together. As folks have suggested, the only downside is that it is difficult to resist new lens purchases when so many on this thread are so often tempting us with what they're doing with lenses we don't already own. I didn't get to 32 lenses by accident... I may be among the enablers at this point in the life of the thread, but I started with only eight lenses. The combination of subtle encouragement and the continued evidence of the capability of these lenses made resistance futile. But if you've been following us for a long while, you know what you're getting into. Have fun with your lenses, share your work and your observations. This really is a great place to celebrate these lenses.

Thanks for the welcome, Curtis. Don't worry, I have no intention of challenging your collection!

Feb 27, 2013 at 03:28 AM

Previous versions of JRT64's message #11377776 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »