Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of billsnature's message #11370633 « Sold: Nikon D4 $4795 Camera and 32 GB XQD Card »

billsnature
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D4 $4795 Camera and 32 GB XQD Card

Item 1: Nikon D4 Camera with box cables 32GB XQD card and reader

Bought this a few months ago with the intension of selling my D800. While this is a beautiful camera and the speed and handling is quite stunning, I think I am more of a D800 kind of guy (pixel junkie).

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model, it is performing perfectly and has not required service. Camera has 24,107 actuations according to myshuttercount.com. So well under the 25K I had originally estimated.

I would love to do a face to face transaction to keep costs low for the buyer, and could be anywhere between NYC and Washington.

Asking $4795 net to me

Price: $4795.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Mar 02, 2013 at 06:39 AM
billsnature
FS: Sold: Nikon D4 $4795 Camera and 32 GB XQD Card

Bought this a few months ago with the intension of selling my D800. While this is a beautiful camera and the speed and handling is quite stunning, I think I am more of a D800 kind of guy (pixel junkie).

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model, it is performing perfectly and has not required service. Camera has 24,107 actuations according to myshuttercount.com. So well under the 25K I had originally estimated.

I would love to do a face to face transaction to keep costs low for the buyer, and could be anywhere between NYC and Washington.

Asking $4795 net to me

Feb 24, 2013 at 05:37 AM
billsnature

Asking $4795 net to me

billsnature

Asking $4795 net to me

billsnature

Asking $4795 net to me

billsnature

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model, it is performing perfectly and has not required service. Camera has about 24,107 actuations according to myshuttercount.com.

Asking $4795 net to me

billsnature

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model, it is performing perfectly and has not required service. Camera has about 25,000 actuations.

Asking $4795 net to me

billsnature

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model, it is performing perfectly and has not required service. Camera has about 25,000 actuations.

I would love to do a face to face transactio, and could be anywhere between NYC and Washington.

Asking $4800 net to me

billsnature
FS: Nikon D4 Camera and 32 GB XQD Card

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model. Camera has about 25,000 actuations.

I would love to do a face to face transactio, and could be anywhere between NYC and Washington.

Asking $4800 net to me

billsnature
FS: Nikon D4 Camera and 32 GB XQD Card

Item 1: Nikon D4 $4795 Camera with box cables 32GB XQD card and reader

Comes with, box, charger, cables, 32GB XQD card and card reader, and books. It is a USA model. Camera has about 25,000 actuations.

Asking $4800 net to me

Previous versions of billsnature's message #11370633 « Sold: Nikon D4 $4795 Camera and 32 GB XQD Card »