Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Larry Williams's message #11370061 « Trippin' to the Dominican Republic »

Larry Williams
Upload & Sell: On
Trippin' to the Dominican Republic

Hi All,

We spent ten days in the Dominican Republic soaking up the sun, watching the \"not so clad\" beach walkers.

I was wanting to go Costa Rica, but that was voted down. With that, I wanted to seek out the DR\'s Emerald Hummingbird, however, I did not see one.

Many of the local birds were the same that I have seen at home, but they offered some opportunities. I did photograph a couple of newbies for me. They will be posted at a later date.

With that, for your pleasure and C & C, are some different faces of the Great Egret.....boy that bird gets around the world.

I did bring my 500mm, but did experiment with the 70-200 f/2/8 version II in conjunction with the 2.0X extender version III with quite good results.

Larry

1 - 4 of 8

Feb 23, 2013 at 07:01 PM
Larry Williams
Trippin' to the Dominican Republic

Hi All,

We spent ten days in the Dominican Republic soaking up the sun, watching the \"not so clad\" brach walkers.

I was wanting to go Costa Rica, but that was voted down. With that, I wanted to seek out the DR\'s Emerald Hummingbird, however, I did not see one.

Many of the local birds were the same that I have seen at home, but they offered some opportunities. I did photograph a couple of newbies for me. They will be posted at a later date.

With that, for your pleasure and C & C, are some different faces of the Great Egret.....boy that bird gets around the world.

I did bring my 500mm, but did experiment with the 70-200 f/2/8 version II in conjunction with the 2.0X extender version III with quite good results.

Larry

1 - 4 of 8

Feb 23, 2013 at 07:00 PM
Larry Williams
Trippin' the the Dominican Republic

Hi All,

We spent ten days in the Dominican Republic soaking up the sun, watching the \"not so clad\" brach walkers.

Larry

1 - 4 of 8

Feb 23, 2013 at 06:58 PM

Previous versions of Larry Williams's message #11370061 « Trippin' to the Dominican Republic »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.