Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of ben egbert's message #11369689 « Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark III (mk3) »

ben egbert
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 1Ds Mark III (mk3)

Item 1: 1Ds Mark III (mk3)

Purchased new by me in 2008. The camera is in excellent condition and CPS says it has 34,000 on the shutter count. I will let the images speak for themselves.

There are micro scratches on the LCD, and some marks from the L plate. The lens mount has some surface wear but no brassing.

The L bracket is about a year old and is included.

I am including a -3 diopter and a spare cover for the remote door. This is easy to lose. It also comes with a spare battery. I am really going to miss these batteries on my 5d3.

I am including everything that came in the box, see photo, if I am missing anything, let me know. Some of the studio stuff was never out of the bag until I started taking these pictures. Same for original strap.
The camera was just returned from Canon Irvine Cps for cleaning. I will include the letter.

The low pass filter for the sensor was broken during cleaning in 2009 and the entire sensor assembly was replaced by Canon. Since then all service and cleaning has been done by Canon.

Sorry no out of country sale.

$2400 including PayPal, and insured ConUSA ground shipping.

Price: $2400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Feb 24, 2013 at 03:30 PM
ben egbert
FS: 1Ds Mark III (mk3)

Purchased new by me in 2008. The camera is in excellent condition and CPS says it has 34,000 on the shutter count. I will let the images speak for themselves.

There are micro scratches on the LCD, and some marks from the L plate. The lens mount has some surface wear but no brassing.

I am including a -3 diopter and a spare cover for the remote door. This is easy to lose. It also comes with a spare battery. I am really going to miss these batteries on my 5d3.

I am including everything that came in the box, see photo, if I am missing anything, let me know. Some of the studio stuff was never out of the bag until I started taking these pictures. Same for original strap.
The camera was just returned from Canon Irvine Cps for cleaning. I will include the letter.

The low pass filter for the sensor was broken during cleaning in 2009 and the entire sensor assembly was replaced by Canon. Since then all service and cleaning has been done by Canon.

Feb 23, 2013 at 08:43 PM
ben egbert
FS: 1Ds Mark III (mk3)

Feb 23, 2013 at 08:43 PM

Previous versions of ben egbert's message #11369689 « Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark III (mk3) »