Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of abarbs30's message #11369572 « Sold: SOLD Canon 60D and Battery Grip (BG-E9) »

abarbs30
Upload & Sell: On
FS: REDUCED Canon 60D and Battery Grip (BG-E9)

Item 1: Canon 60D - Camera Body Only with all accessories

Selling my used Canon 60D body with all accessories that come with the kit (no lenses included). Will come with the box, wires, battery, cables, charger, manuals, and blank warranty card. This camera has a shutter count of 4256 . Camera is approx 2 years old and has been used as a back up. Camera functions perfectly with no issues and is very very clean! Rear screen is clean and crack free. I did not take a pictures of the box and accessories but I guarantee that they will be included (didn't take pics because who cares what the manual looks like!)

I will also throw in a wired shutter release from canon.

Buyer pays fees

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon BG-E9 Battery Grip for 60D

Canon battery grip for 60D - comes will everything in the box but no batteries. Item will come with box, blank warranty card, both inserts for either canon batteries or AA batteries, and plastic cap that covers terminals.

Buyer pays fees

Price: $90.00
Item condition: 9

Mar 06, 2013 at 06:32 PM
abarbs30

Selling my used Canon 60D body with all accessories that come with the kit (no lenses included). Will come with the box, wires, battery, cables, charger, manuals, and blank warranty card. This camera has a shutter count of 4256 . Camera is approx 2 years old and has been used as a back up. Camera functions perfectly with no issues and is very very clean! Rear screen is clean and crack free. I did not take a pictures of the box and accessories but I guarantee that they will be included (didn't take pics because who cares what the manual looks like!)

Buyer pays fees

Canon battery grip for 60D - comes will everything in the box but no batteries. Item will come with box, blank warranty card, both inserts for either canon batteries or AA batteries, and plastic cap that covers terminals.

Buyer pays fees

Mar 05, 2013 at 11:56 PM
abarbs30

Buyer pays fees

Buyer pays fees

Mar 05, 2013 at 03:54 AM
abarbs30

Selling my used Canon 60D body with all accessories that come with the kit (no lenses included). Will come with the box, wires, battery, cables, charger, manuals, and blank warranty card. This camera has a shutter count of 4256 . Camera is approx 2 years old and has been used as a back up. Camera functions perfectly with no issues. Rear screen is clean and crack free. I did not take a pictures of the box and accessories but I guarantee that they will be included (didn't take pics because who cares what the manual looks like!)

Buyer pays fees

Buyer pays fees

Mar 01, 2013 at 06:37 PM
abarbs30
FS: Canon 60D and Battery Grip (BG-E9)

Selling my used Canon 60D body with all accessories that come with the kit (no lenses included). Will come with the box, wires, battery, cables, charger, manuals, and blank warranty card. This camera has a shutter count of 4256 . Camera is approx 2 years old and has been used as a back up. Camera functions perfectly with no issues. Rear screen is clean and crack free. I did not take a pictures of the box and accessories but I guarantee that they will be included (didn't take pics because who cares what the manual looks like!)

Buyer pays fees

Buyer pays fees

Feb 27, 2013 at 04:50 PM
abarbs30

Buyer pays fees

Price: $575.00

Buyer pays fees

Price: $100.00

Feb 26, 2013 at 03:42 PM
abarbs30

Selling my used Canon 60D body with all accessories that come with the kit (no lenses included). Will come with the box, wires, battery, cables, charger, manuals, and blank warranty card. This camera has a shutter count of 4256 . Camera is approx 2 years old and has been used as a back up. Camera functions perfectly with no issues. Rear screen is clean and crack free. Only reasons its not a 10 are slight dust and dirt on the exterior that did not remove when I wiped the body down. I did not take a pictures of the box and accessories but I guarantee that they will be included (didn't take pics because who cares what the manual looks like!)

Buyer pays fees

Price: $575.00

Buyer pays fees

Price: $100.00

Feb 23, 2013 at 07:41 PM

Previous versions of abarbs30's message #11369572 « Sold: SOLD Canon 60D and Battery Grip (BG-E9) »