Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mchass's message #11369374 « FS: Reduced Again!! Canon D30 and D60 Cameras »

mchass
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Reduced! Canon D30 and D60 Cameras

Item 1: Canon D60

Price Drop!

Do you want to share your photography hobby with your spouse or children but don't want to spend an arm and a leg doing it? Do you teach photography and don't want to start your students off using your prized camera? Well, this is the deal you have been waiting for!

This is a very nice copy of the Canon D60 with only minor signs of use. I am the original owner. Comes with everything shown in the picture.

I prefer PayPal. Will ship to CONUS via standard shipping for $20.

PM with any questions you may have about this camera.

Price: $135.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon D30

Price Drop!

This is a nice copy of the Canon D30 with only minor signs of use. I am the original owner. Comes with everything shown in the picture. LCD has a minor scuff mark, but you have to look hard to see it.

Price: $120.00

Feb 28, 2013 at 04:12 PM
mchass

Price Drop!

Do you want to share your photography hobby with your spouse or children but don't want to spend an arm and a leg doing it? Do you teach photography and don't want to start your students off using your prized camera? Well, this is the deal you have been waiting for!

This is a very nice copy of the Canon D60 with only minor signs of use. I am the original owner. Comes with everything shown in the picture.

Price: $140.00

Price Drop!

This is a nice copy of the Canon D30 with only minor signs of use. I am the original owner. Comes with everything shown in the picture. LCD has a minor scuff mark, but you have to look hard to see it.

Feb 27, 2013 at 03:21 PM
mchass

Price Drop!

Price: $145.00

Price Drop!

Feb 26, 2013 at 06:29 PM
mchass

Price Drop!

Price: $145.00

Price Drop!

Price: $125.00

Feb 23, 2013 at 05:40 PM
mchass
FS: Canon D30 and D60 Cameras

Price Drop!

Price: $150.00

Price Drop!

Price: $125.00

Feb 23, 2013 at 05:40 PM

Previous versions of mchass's message #11369374 « FS: Reduced Again!! Canon D30 and D60 Cameras »