Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of kwhaley29's message #11367626 « New Logo Feedback »

kwhaley29
Upload & Sell: On
New Logo Feedback

amonline wrote:
I like 2 & 3. Either could fit your brand IMO. The last is my 3rd pick. 1 sucks. You're not a car dealer. lol

! You sure I can't interest you in that Trucoat?

Thanks for all for your input. There are elements of the 1st logo that I really like. It's clean, modern, and has a simple design but as others have point out it might seem too commercial and cold.
ed
The 3rd logo is the one that I've been leaning toward. Here are some other examples (slightly different, earlier version) of what it might look like in action.

Feb 22, 2013 at 09:40 PM
kwhaley29
Upload & Sell: On
Re: New Logo Feedback

amonline wrote:
I like 2 & 3. Either could fit your brand IMO. The last is my 3rd pick. 1 sucks. You're not a car dealer. lol

! You sure I can't interest you in that Trucoat?

Thanks for all for your input. There are elements of the 1st logo that I really like. It's clean, modern, and has a simple design but as others have point out it's too commercial and cold.

The 3rd logo is the one that I've been leaning toward. Here are some other examples (slightly different, earlier version) of what it might look like in action.

Feb 22, 2013 at 09:34 PM

Previous versions of kwhaley29's message #11367626 « New Logo Feedback »