Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Tim Kuhn's message #11365870 « I hate post work, this is how I avoid it »

Tim Kuhn
Upload & Sell: Off
I hate post work, this is how I avoid it

A little over a year ago I put up a post describing my work flow. Some tried it, some didn\'t. Some were intimidated by it but thought they might be interested in it but it looked too difficult. I hope this post clears it up some.

This link is to last years post;
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1079979/0?keyword=work,flow#10280897

As you can see from skimming that it looks quite involved, it really isn\'t. I made the following two videos to help alleviate some of the apprehension out there. Still this is only how I do things and nothing more. There are many ways to work your images. If you like this method great, if not that\'s fine also.

Here is the first video, it kind of explains aspects of the action;

Here is the second, it demonstrates how quickly this can go, under a minute for a good file;

Feel free to contact me about this action, I may not get right back to you if I\'m swamped with PM\'s but I will get back to you

Tim

Feb 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Previous versions of Tim Kuhn's message #11365870 « I hate post work, this is how I avoid it »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.