Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of kings_freak's message #11359011 « Sold: Nikon 105mm f1.8 Ai-S »

kings_freak
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 105mm f1.8 Ai-S

Item 1: Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ai-S

Back up for sale is my beloved 105mm. Since getting the 85mm 1.4 D, this lens just sits in the bag. Very sharp with great color rendition. Very clean with a few dust spots inside that do not affect image quality. Comes with both caps and a genuine Nikon filter. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping.

*Edit* Local sale fell through, so it is back up for sale. I have also lowered the price another $25.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 G

Not much to say about this excellent lens. I am the second owner and have only used it a few times. I believe the original owner used it twice. It's in excellent condition and comes with both caps, carrying bag and strap, box and all paperwork. I also have the original receipt that I will include. I will also throw in a Hoya HMC filter. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

*Pictures will be up on Tuesday afternoon.

Price: $1425.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Nikon 50mm 1.8 G

I am the original owner of this great little lens and it has served me very well. It's in excellent shape and comes with everything as if bought new. (Box, caps, soft bag, hood, etc.) There is a small mark on the rim of the plastic on the front of the lens, but other than that, it looks brand new. I will also throw in a Calumet UV filter. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Price: $170.00

Mar 06, 2013 at 09:03 PM
kings_freak
FS: Nikon 105mm f1.8 Ai-S

Back up for sale is my beloved 105mm. Since getting the 85mm 1.4 D, this lens just sits in the bag. Very sharp with great color rendition. Very clean with a few dust spots inside that do not affect image quality. Comes with both caps and a genuine Nikon filter. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping.

*Edit* Local sale fell through, so it is back up for sale. I have also lowered the price another $25.

Price: $400.00

Not much to say about this excellent lens. I am the second owner and have only used it a few times. I believe the original owner used it twice. It's in excellent condition and comes with both caps, carrying bag and strap, box and all paperwork. I also have the original receipt that I will include. I will also throw in a Hoya HMC filter. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

I am the original owner of this great little lens and it has served me very well. It's in excellent shape and comes with everything as if bought new. (Box, caps, soft bag, hood, etc.) There is a small mark on the rim of the plastic on the front of the lens, but other than that, it looks brand new. I will also throw in a Calumet UV filter. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Mar 05, 2013 at 07:35 AM
kings_freak
FS: Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ai-S, Nikon 50mm 1.8 G

Price: $425.00

Mar 02, 2013 at 08:02 AM
kings_freak
FS: Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ai-S, Nikon 50mm 1.8 G

Mar 02, 2013 at 07:11 AM
kings_freak
FS: Sold: Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ai-S, Nikon 50mm 1.8 G

Mar 01, 2013 at 02:48 AM
kings_freak
FS: Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ai-S, Nikon 24-70mm 2.8

Feb 27, 2013 at 05:36 AM
kings_freak

Will also consider trades for the following manual focus lenses: 16mm 3.5, 20mm 2.8, 24mm 2.8, 35mm 1.4, 135mm 2, or 300mm 4.5 (ED Version). Depending on which lens and condition, there will have to be some monetary compensation to go along with it, either on my end or yours.

Price: $450.00

Feb 26, 2013 at 02:39 AM
kings_freak

Will also consider trades for the following manual focus lenses: 16mm 3.5, 20mm 2.8, 24mm 2.8, 35mm 1.4, 135mm 2, or 300mm 4.5 (ED Version). Depending on which lens and condition, there will have to be some monetary compensation to go along with it, either on my end or yours.

Feb 26, 2013 at 02:37 AM
kings_freak

Will also consider trades for the following manual focus lenses: 16mm 3.5, 20mm 2.8, 24mm 2.8, 35mm 1.4, or 300mm 4.5 (ED Version). Depending on which lens and condition, there will have to be some monetary compensation to go along with it, either on my end or yours.

Feb 22, 2013 at 03:55 AM
kings_freak

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:51 AM
kings_freak

Price: $475.00

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
kings_freak

Feb 19, 2013 at 09:53 PM
kings_freak

Feb 19, 2013 at 07:39 AM

Previous versions of kings_freak's message #11359011 « Sold: Nikon 105mm f1.8 Ai-S »