Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Mr Joe's message #11358402 « Panorama Stitching Challenge »

Mr Joe
Upload & Sell: On
Panorama Stitching Challenge

The 8-shot panorama below features telephone lines that are not stitching correctly in Photoshop CS6 or PTGui 9 with the standard software settings. The images were shot with an 18mm Olympus lens mounted vertically on a 5D Mark II. The camera was on a nodal slide, but the setting was incorrect. Here is a folder with a zip file that has 2000x3000 jpeg versions of all 8 images (33MB): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106817539/pano_challenge.zip

Do you have a good panorama stitching technique for correcting parallax error in long sections of telephone wires? The warp tool and masking in Photoshop is too tedious. There has to be a better way. Thanks for taking the time to give this stitch a try -- I'll be curious to see if anyone has a good way to fix the wires!

Feb 19, 2013 at 01:26 AM

Previous versions of Mr Joe's message #11358402 « Panorama Stitching Challenge »