Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Mark Peters's message #11356955 « IHSA Individual State Wrestling Championships »

Mark Peters
Upload & Sell: Off
IHSA Individual State Wrestling Championships

Had the opportunity to once again cover the IHSA wrestling championships with a good friend. He runs a one man show wire service in central Illinois - the PhotoNews. The original shot list had 150+ wrestlers - though by Saturday when I came (he had another friend their Thursday/Friday to help) the list was pared down a bit. We had 34 participants in the championship matches.

Anyway - here\'s a few I liked.

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Mark Peters
Upload & Sell: Off
IHSA Individual State Wrestling Championships

Had the opportunity to once again cover the IHSA wrestling championships with a good friend. He runs a one man show wire service in central Illinois - the PhotoNews. The original shot list had 150+ wrestlers - though by Saturday when I came (he had another friend their Thursday/Friday to help) the list was pared down a bit. We had 34 participants in the championship matches.

Anyway - here\'s a few I liked.

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Previous versions of Mark Peters's message #11356955 « IHSA Individual State Wrestling Championships »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.