Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rddayton's message #11356637 « Youth Hockey »

rddayton
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Youth Hockey

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Fred Miranda site. And there\'s nothing quite like jumping right into the deep end of the pool by posting hockey pics in the Sports Forum for your first post. Kudos to you.

I like what I see. The colors look nice. Good white balance (which as you know can be a nightmare in hockey rinks.) Nice sharp images. Like the first two, but you could think crop even tighter. Three is nice, but I personally am not crazy about profile shots (and a minor nit-pick you lost the blade of his left skate.) #4 is really nice. Good work keeping the puck in frame -- and I love his eyes locked on the puck. The only photo I\'m not crazy about is number 5. No puck. No action. Five sticks and nothing really going on.

Hope that helps. There are a bunch of really talented hockey shooters here on the Sports Corner (DJ Dunzie is the tzar of our hockey regime. Sounds like an intimidating title, but he\'s a real teddy bear) Reach out to them. They are always willing to talk shop but it looks to me like you are of to a good start.

Feb 18, 2013 at 05:25 AM

Previous versions of rddayton's message #11356637 « Youth Hockey »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.