Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of TerryCzap's message #11355976 « Folsom Blues »

TerryCzap
Upload & Sell: Off
Folsom Blues

The old building rests in one of the declining small towns scattered amongst the prairie states in the U.S., this one, in the northeast corner of New Mexico (Folsom). This area of the U.S. used to be considered \"no mans land\" in the 1800s, due to its remoteness, with numerous criminals hiding out from time to time. Where I live, 20 miles from this hotel, we have a rock etched with Jessie James name on it. Quite a bit of history, but not much money in the area. All comments and criticism welcomed.

I have concluded the white luminance on my 24 inch iMac cannot be brought down to acceptable levels (even with my xrite calibrator), so I have no real idea as to the brightness/darkness that the viewer will observe. I\'ve dreaded posting here for a while do to this quirk, but... here it goes anyway. My display will be upgraded shortly.

Terry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folsom,_New_Mexico

Feb 17, 2013 at 09:55 PM
TerryCzap
Folsom Blues

The old building rests in one of the declining small towns scattered amongst the prairie states in the U.S., this one, in the northeast corner of New Mexico (Folsom). This area of the U.S. used to be considered \"no mans land\" in the 1800s, due to its remoteness, with numerous criminals hiding out from time to time. We even have a rock etched with Jessie James name on it is located on our property. Quite a bit of history, but not much money in the area. All comments and criticism welcomed.

I have concluded the white luminance on my 24 inch iMac cannot be brought down to acceptable levels (even with my xrite calibrator), so I have no real idea as to the brightness/darkness that the viewer will observe. I\'ve dreaded posting here for a while do to this quirk, but... here it goes anyway. My display will be upgraded shortly.

Terry

Feb 17, 2013 at 09:52 PM
TerryCzap
Folsom Blues

The old building rests in one of the declining small towns scattered amongst the prairie states in the U.S., this one, in the northeast corner of New Mexico (Folsom). This area of the U.S. used to be considered \"no mans land\" in the 1800s, due to its remoteness, with numerous criminals hiding out. A rock etched with Jessie James name on it is located on our property. Quite a bit of history, but not much money in the area. All comments and criticism welcomed.

Terry

Feb 17, 2013 at 09:45 PM
TerryCzap
Folsom Blues

The old building rests in one of the declining small towns scattered amongst the prairie states in the U.S., this one, in the northeast corner of New Mexico (Folsom). This area of the U.S. used to be considered \"no mans land\" in the 1800s, due to its remoteness, with numerous criminals hiding out. Quite a bit of history, but not much money in the area. All comments and criticism welcomed.

Terry

Feb 17, 2013 at 09:27 PM

Previous versions of TerryCzap's message #11355976 « Folsom Blues »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.