Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of morningtable's message #11352796 « Sold: or (FS) Macbook Pro 15" 2.2 Quad i7/16 Ram/ 128 SSD & 500 SATA »

morningtable
Upload & Sell: On
FT: or (FS) Macbook Pro 15" 2.2 Quad i7/16 Ram/ 128 SSD & 500 SATA

Item 1: Loaded Apple Macbook Pro 15 *Reduced

I'm selling mint year old macbook pro 15" 2.2 Quad Core i7 with 16GB RAM, DUAL HD DRIVE (128 OWC SSD & 500GB SATA), AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB with thunderbolt.
I took out CD/DVD drive and installed extra hard drive to have boot disk on SSD and documents on the SATA drive which made the computer faster than some of the current mac pros. (even with SSD hard drive)
Also I can give you the original CD/DVD drive which is in the usb case for you to just plug in.
Everything that came with the computer is included with Incase sleeve and bag. I will also include Hengedocks (www.hengedocks.com) that fits with this computer.
No scratches or dents on the computer.
This whole set cost me about 2500+tax to upgrade and buy accessories but taking 1800 to get myself an iMac since I don't really carry my computer outside.
Open to trade with Mac Mini, iMac or MacPro + cash.
Feel free to PM me with your offers!

Price: $1700.00
Payment method: Paypal gift or add 3% with regular
Item condition: 10

Mar 13, 2013 at 06:20 AM
morningtable

Item 1: Loaded Apple Macbook Pro 15 *Reduced

I'm selling mint year old macbook pro 15" 2.2 Quad Core i7 with 16GB RAM, DUAL HD DRIVE (128 OWC SSD & 500GB SATA), AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB with thunderbolt.
I took out CD/DVD drive and installed extra hard drive to have boot disk on SSD and documents on the SATA drive which made the computer faster than some of the current mac pros. (even with SSD hard drive)
Also I can give you the original CD/DVD drive which is in the usb case for you to just plug in.
Everything that came with the computer is included with Incase sleeve and bag. I will also include Hengedocks (www.hengedocks.com) that fits with this computer.
This whole set cost me about 2500+tax to upgrade and buy accessories but taking 1800 to get myself an iMac since I don't really carry my computer outside.

Price: $1700.00

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:09 AM
morningtable

Item 1: Loaded Apple Macbook Pro 15"

Price: $1800.00

Feb 16, 2013 at 04:15 PM
morningtable

Item 1: Macbook Pro 15

Price: $1800.00

Feb 16, 2013 at 04:15 PM

Previous versions of morningtable's message #11352796 « Sold: or (FS) Macbook Pro 15" 2.2 Quad i7/16 Ram/ 128 SSD & 500 SATA »