Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of MDoc9523's message #11351619 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

MDoc9523
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

CGrindahl wrote:
You SHOULD Ray... You and a few others were definitely in my mind when I said that. Arguably, you have done more with less than anyone else on this thread... your last two lens purchases excepted. You are definitely an inspiration to anyone with a modest budget, whether you're scrambling to find Nikon AI conversion kits or simply machining aperture rings where none are available. You've done a masterful job in putting together a wonderful kit that works beautifully with your D7000. Well done!

Thank you Curtis. I appreciate the compliment. Many of the lenses that I have were part of a larger purchase where I sold the items I didn't want to pay for them. Some were in need of AI'D ing or piecing together. It is a matter of patience and diligence to keep looking. To those who are just starting this adventure there are many deals to be had. Try to think outside the box. You can't go wrong with these any of these lenses.
My Canon friend told me that the problem with the older Nikkors is that they are too sharp. Well I will take them!

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Previous versions of MDoc9523's message #11351619 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »