Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of crwoo's message #11350721 « Sold: Apple iPhone 4s 32gb Verizon Black Unlocked »

crwoo
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Apple iPhone 4s 32gb Verizon Black Unlocked

Item 1: iPhone 4s 32gb Verizon Black

Hi, i am selling my black 32gb iPhone in good working condition. It is unlocked by verizon. i am not 100% sure how far that goes, but you probably are.

notice this iPhone has a scratch on the screen that you can see on the picture attached. The picture is taken towards light so its much more obvious. scratches like that are very hard to notice with screen on.

Comes with box and USB cable.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

Feb 18, 2013 at 02:22 PM
crwoo

Hi, i am selling my black 32gb iPhone in good working condition. It is unlocked by verizon. i am not 100% sure how far that goes, but you probably are.

notice this iPhone has a scratch on the screen that you can see on the picture attached. The picture is taken towards light so its much more obvious. scratches like that are very hard to notice with screen on.

Price: $375.00

Feb 18, 2013 at 02:15 PM
crwoo

Hi, i am selling my black 32gb iPhone in good working condition.

Feb 18, 2013 at 02:11 PM
crwoo
FS: Apple iPhone 4s 32gb Verizon White unused!!

Item 1: iPhone 4s 32gb Verizon White

Hi, i am selling my black 32gb iPhone in good working condition.

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Previous versions of crwoo's message #11350721 « Sold: Apple iPhone 4s 32gb Verizon Black Unlocked »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.