Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of gt_me_jon's message #11345017 « Sold: Price Drop Nikon TC-14EII and 18-200 VRI »

gt_me_jon
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Price Drop Nikon TC-14EII and 18-200 VRI

Item 1: Nikon TC-14E II 1.4x Teleconverter for D-AF-S & AF-I Lenses

I bought this as a Nikon refurb from Adorama and used it only 2-3 times on a 70-200 2.8 VRI with excellent results. It's indistinguishable from new. UPS ground shipping is included to CONUS. Add 3% if not paying via PayPal gift payment. Item will include front and rear caps and the Nikon refurb plain brown box with foam inserts that it arrived in.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR I Zoom Lens

This is the original 18-200 VR lens. Lens includes front and rear caps, hood, pouch, and box. Front and rear elements are scratch-free. Dust pictured on rear element is on the surface and was blown off after picture was taken. Includes Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter that was installed on the lens since I purchased it. UPS ground shipping is included to CONUS. Add 3% if not paying via PayPal gift payment.

Price: $375.00
Item condition: 9

Feb 13, 2013 at 03:15 AM
gt_me_jon
FS: Nikon TC-14EII and 18-200 VRI

I bought this as a Nikon refurb from Adorama and used it only 2-3 times on a 70-200 2.8 VRI with excellent results. It's indistinguishable from new. UPS ground shipping is included to CONUS. Add 3% if not paying via PayPal gift payment. Item will include front and rear caps and the Nikon refurb plain brown box with foam inserts that it arrived in.

Price: $300.00

This is the original 18-200 VR lens. Lens includes front and rear caps, hood, pouch, and box. Front and rear elements are scratch-free. Dust pictured on rear element is on the surface and was blown off after picture was taken. Includes Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter that was installed on the lens since I purchased it. UPS ground shipping is included to CONUS. Add 3% if not paying via PayPal gift payment.

Price: $375.00

gt_me_jon
FS: Nikon TC-14EII and 18-200 VRI

Price: $325.00

Price: $400.00

Previous versions of gt_me_jon's message #11345017 « Sold: Price Drop Nikon TC-14EII and 18-200 VRI »