Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Greg Schneider's message #11344761 « Sold: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS MINT »

Greg Schneider
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS MINT

Item 1: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS

Given the value of this lens, I am certainly open to some wiggle room on the pricing

Includes:

Lenscoat x 2 - both digital camo and white versions
Jobu replacement foot (as well as the original foot)
Case, manual, leather end cap, Canon strap - everything that came with it originally
UW06 datecode

There is one small scratch in the paint near the lens mount as pictured. There are also two *very* minor scratches near the end of the lens as pictured. There is also a very slight bend in the rubber on the lens as shown. There is absolutely no affect on functionality. I have kept a Lenscoat on it since purchase. I also gaffer taped the hood, so that the rubber wouldn’t get knicked from standing it up on end.

I would be quite open to a local meetup and deal in the GTA/Hamilton or surrounding areas. I am not at all opposed to shipping assuming you cover it and use an insured method. I reserve the right to limit sales to those with a track record of positive deals here on FM.

For payment, I would most prefer a certified/cashier’s cheque, although for Canadians an EMT is even more ideal. Paypal is also an option, however the fees are significant on an item of this value.

PHOTOS:

Price: $10500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Apr 06, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Greg Schneider
FS: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS MINT

Given the value of this lens, I am certainly open to some wiggle room on the pricing

Includes:

Case, manual, leather end cap, Canon strap - everything that came with it originally
UW06 datecode

There is one small scratch in the paint near the lens mount as pictured. There are also two *very* minor scratches near the end of the lens as pictured. There is also a very slight bend in the rubber on the lens as shown. There is absolutely no affect on functionality. I have kept a Lenscoat on it since purchase. I also gaffer taped the hood, so that the rubber wouldn’t get knicked from standing it up on end.

I would be quite open to a local meetup and deal in the GTA/Hamilton or surrounding areas. I am not at all opposed to shipping assuming you cover it and use an insured method. I reserve the right to limit sales to those with a track record of positive deals here on FM.

For payment, I would most prefer a certified/cashier’s cheque, although for Canadians an EMT is even more ideal. Paypal is also an option, however the fees are significant on an item of this value.

PHOTOS:

Mar 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Greg Schneider
FS: REDUCED - (CAN/USA) Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS

Includes:

UW06 datecode

My most well known photo, taken with the 800:

I would strongly prefer a local deal in the GTA/Hamilton or surrounding areas. I am not at all opposed to shipping assuming you cover it and use an insured method. I reserve the right to limit sales to those with a track record of positive deals here on FM.

PHOTOS:

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Greg Schneider
FS: (CAN/USA) Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS

After a fantastic 4 year run, I have moved laterally to the 600 II (mostly given changes in my shooting preferences) and am selling my beloved 800.

I can’t say enough good things about this lens. It put me on the map as a nature photographer, is incredibly sharp and much more portable than the 600 IS MkI that I came from. IS is fantastic and has allowed me to obtain shots I wouldn't have dreamt of before. This is truly the bird photographer’s dream lens.

Includes:

UW06 datecode

I would strongly prefer a local deal in the GTA/Hamilton or surrounding areas. I am not at all opposed to shipping assuming you cover it and use an insured method. I reserve the right to limit sales to those with a track record of positive deals here on FM.

PHOTOS:

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Greg Schneider

After a fantastic 4 year run, I have moved laterally to the 600 II (mostly given changes in my shooting preferences) and am selling my beloved 800.

I can’t say enough good things about this lens. It put me on the map as a nature photographer, is incredibly sharp and much more portable than the 600 IS MkI that I came from. IS is fantastic and has allowed me to obtain shots I wouldn't have dreamt of before. This is truly the bird photographer’s dream lens.

Includes:

UW06 datecode

PHOTOS:

Price: $10500

Feb 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Greg Schneider

Includes:

UW06 datecode

PHOTOS:

Price: $11000.00

Feb 20, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Greg Schneider

Includes:

UW06 datecode

PHOTOS:

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:21 PM
Greg Schneider

Includes:

Case, manual, Canon strap - everything that came with it originally (I will confirm the leather lenscap - I do have it in storage somewhere)

UW06 datecode

PHOTOS:

Feb 12, 2013 at 08:27 PM
Greg Schneider

Includes:

Case, manual, Canon strap - everything that came with it originally (I will confirm the leather lenscap - I do have it in storage somewhere)

UW06 datecode

Sample photos taken with the 800 (various bodies):

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/ducks/greaterscaup/greater-scaup-hen-prey_1880 (with 1.4x)

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/ducks/mallard/mallard-drake-walking-ice_1171

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/gullsterns/black-tern/black-tern-adult-banking_3754

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/raptors/peregrine/peregrine-falcon-adult-pigeon-prey_4315

PHOTOS:

Greg Schneider

Includes:

UW06 datecode

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/ducks/greaterscaup/greater-scaup-hen-prey_1880 (with 1.4x)

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/ducks/mallard/mallard-drake-walking-ice_1171

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/gullsterns/black-tern/black-tern-adult-banking_3754

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/gallery3/birds/raptors/peregrine/peregrine-falcon-adult-pigeon-prey_4315

PHOTOS:

Greg Schneider

Includes:

PHOTOS:

Greg Schneider

Includes:

Lenscoat x2 - both digital camo and white versions

The only visible mark is one small scratch in the paint near the lens mount as pictured. There are also two *very* minor scratches near the end of the lens as pictured. I have kept a Lenscoat on it since purchase. I also gaffer taped the hood, so that the rubber wouldn’t get knicked from standing it up on end.

My most well known photo (yes, if you buy this lens you own the lens that took this photo!)

PHOTOS:

Greg Schneider

Includes:

Lenscoat x2 - both digital camo and white versions

The only visible mark is one small scratch in the paint near the lens mount as pictured. There are also two *very* minor scratches near the end of the lens as pictured. I have kept a Lenscoat on it since purchase. I also gaffer taped the hood, so that the rubber wouldn’t get knicked from standing it up on end.

My most well known photo (yes, if you buy this lens you own the lens that took this photo!)

Previous versions of Greg Schneider's message #11344761 « Sold: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS MINT »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.