Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of 3fingeredWU's message #11341029 « Sold: Nikon D4 - As new! REDUCED!! FINAL REDUCTION! »

3fingeredWU
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D4 - As new! REDUCED!! FINAL REDUCTION!

Item 1: SOLD TO JOHN! Thanks John!

19000 clicks,. I am the second owner and I purchased this from a FM'er about 1.5 weeks ago.

I had an extreme case of NAS and purchased this beautiful camera. I am an amateur and the wife found out about it and either the D4 goes or I do. I am 68 years old and really cannot afford this!

It has 19000 clicks, has never been registered, comes with the box, all paperwork including the receipt from the original owner, 2 batteries (Nikon) a 32 Gb XQD reader and card (not part of the original package), and all the bells and whistles that came with it.

This D4 is immaculate, not a mark on it, has no issues of any kind. I have previously owned several D3 and D3s cameras and I have to say - I have never used a camera that was so spot on, focuses so fast and is just incredible! Check my feedback here - I do not sell junk or defective equipment. If I win the Lottery - I could keep it! I wish I could.

NO TRADES!

$4650.00 net to me - Pay how you'd like! - CONUS only!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: ITEM IS PENDING TO JONATHAN! Nikon Nikkor AF-s 85mm 1.4G lens

PENDING TO JONATHAN! Thanks, Jonathan! 9.99999 out of 10. Absolutely perfect and spot on. Comes with Box, case, paperwork, caps, etc.

1200.00 net to me! Pay as you'd like - CONUS only,

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price: $1200.00

Feb 14, 2013 at 05:23 PM
3fingeredWU
FS: Nikon D4 - As new!

Item 1: Nikon D4 - REDUCED!! REDUCED!! REDUCED!! FINAL REDUCTION!!

19000 clicks,. I am the second owner and I purchased this from a FM'er about 1.5 weeks ago.

I had an extreme case of NAS and purchased this beautiful camera. I am an amateur and the wife found out about it and either the D4 goes or I do. I am 68 years old and really cannot afford this!

It has 19000 clicks, has never been registered, comes with the box, all paperwork including the receipt from the original owner, 2 batteries (Nikon) a 32 Gb XQD reader and card (not part of the original package), and all the bells and whistles that came with it.

This D4 is immaculate, not a mark on it, has no issues of any kind. I have previously owned several D3 and D3s cameras and I have to say - I have never used a camera that was so spot on, focuses so fast and is just incredible! Check my feedback here - I do not sell junk or defective equipment. If I win the Lottery - I could keep it! I wish I could.

NO TRADES!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

PENDING TO JONATHAN! Thanks, Jonathan! 9.99999 out of 10. Absolutely perfect and spot on. Comes with Box, case, paperwork, caps, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 14, 2013 at 05:22 PM
3fingeredWU

Item 1: Nikon D4 - REDUCED!! REDUCED!! REDUCED!! FINAL REDUCTION!!

NO TRADES!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 14, 2013 at 05:20 PM
3fingeredWU

Item 1: Nikon D4 - REDUCED!! REDUCED!! REDUCED!!

It has 19000 clicks, has never been registered, comes with the box, all paperwork including the receipt from the original owner, 2 batteries (Nikon) a 32 Gb XQD reader and card (not part of the original package), a Nikon EH-6 AC Adapter, a Nikon EP-6 Power Connector (not part of my original purchase from the previous owner) and all the bells and whistles that came with it.

NO TRADES!

$4800.00 net to me - Pay how you'd like! - CONUS only!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price: $4700.00

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 13, 2013 at 02:58 PM
3fingeredWU
FS: Nikon D4 - As new! AND Nikon 85mm 1.4G

Item 1: Nikon D4

It has 19000 clicks, has never been registered, comes with the box, all paperwork including the receipt from the original owner, 2 batteries (Nikon) a 32 Gb XQD reader and card (not part of the original package), a Nikon EH-6 AC Adapter, a Nikon EP-6 Power Connector (not part of my original purchase from the previous owner) and all the bells and whistles that came with it.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price: $4800.00

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 13, 2013 at 02:58 PM
3fingeredWU

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 13, 2013 at 04:08 AM
3fingeredWU

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
3fingeredWU

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Item 2: Nikon Nikkor AF-s 85mm 1.4G lens

9.99999 out of 10. Absolutely perfect and spot on. Comes with Box, case, paperwork, caps, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM
3fingeredWU

$5000.00 firm - CONUS only! Add 3% for PayPal and I'll pay shipping in Conus - you pay insurance!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price: $5000.00
Payment method: PayPal

9.99999 out of 10. Absolutely perfect and spot on. Comes with Box, case, paperwork, caps, etc.

1300.00 CONUS only, Paypal OK but add 3%, I'll pay shipping in CONUS - You pay insurance!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price: $1300.00

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM
3fingeredWU

$5000.00 firm - CONUS only! Add 3% for PayPal and I'll pay shipping in Conus - you pay insurance!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

1300.00 CONUS only, Paypal OK but add 3%, I'll pay shipping in CONUS - You pay insurance!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Feb 11, 2013 at 05:01 PM
3fingeredWU

I had an extreme case of NADS and purchased this beautiful camera. I am an amateur and the wife found out about it and either the D4 goes or I do. I am 68 years old and really cannot afford this!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Thanks for looking!

Dave

3fingeredWU

I had an extreme case of NADS and purchased this beautiful camera. I am an amateur and the wife found out about it and either the D4 goes or I do. I am 68 years old and really cannot afford this!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

1300.00 CONUS only, Paypal OK but add 3$, I'll pay shipping in CONUS - You pay insurance!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Previous versions of 3fingeredWU's message #11341029 « Sold: Nikon D4 - As new! REDUCED!! FINAL REDUCTION! »