Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of billsnature's message #11340015 « Sold: Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Heliar in Leica M mount and Metabones M to Nex adapter »

billsnature
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Heliar in Leica M mount and Metabones M to Nex adapter

Item 1: Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Heliar in Leica M bayonet mount CV

This is an as new in box copy of the 15mm that works so nicely on Nex, Fuji, and Ricoh mirrorless cameras. Comes with caps and papers and only the price seperate it from new. It also works on Leica M series cameras.

These sell new for $599 at B&H or other outlets. Please do not confuse this lens for the screw mount version which sells for about $100 less.

Can include Metabones Leica M to Nex adapter and rear cap(nex) for and extra $50

I will cover paypal and shipping in continental US

Price: $490.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Metabones Leica M to Nex adapter with Nex rear cap

This a a very high quality adapter that allows the use of Leica M, Zeiss ZM or Voigtlander M mount lenses to be used on Nex cameras. I will include a Nex rear cap with the adapter.

Will consider offers and trades since the 15mm lens has already sold

Price: $65.00

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM
billsnature
FS: Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Heliar in Leica M mount and Metabones M to Nex adapter

This is an as new in box copy of the 15mm that works so nicely on Nex, Fuji, and Ricoh mirrorless cameras. Comes with caps and papers and only the price seperate it from new. It also works on Leica M series cameras.

These sell new for $599 at B&H or other outlets. Please do not confuse this lens for the screw mount version which sells for about $100 less.

Can include Metabones Leica M to Nex adapter and rear cap(nex) for and extra $50

This a a very high quality adapter that allows the use of Leica M, Zeiss ZM or Voigtlander M mount lenses to be used on Nex cameras. I will include a Nex rear cap with the adapter.

Will consider offers and trades since the 15mm lens has already sold

Price: $65.00

Feb 17, 2013 at 01:29 AM
billsnature

Will consider offers and trades since the 15mm lens has already sold.

Price: $66.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM
billsnature

Will consider offers and trades since lens has already sold.

Price: $70.00

Feb 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM
billsnature

Will consider offers and trades since lens has already sold.

Price: $75.00

Feb 11, 2013 at 03:29 AM

Previous versions of billsnature's message #11340015 « Sold: Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Heliar in Leica M mount and Metabones M to Nex adapter »