Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Wrei's message #11336993 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Wrei
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel

Spent a month in Calgary one day in February. It was minus something degrees. I figure once it is below 20 it doesn't matter how low it goes or whether it is C of F! That is too cold. There was only about 2 inches of ice on the ground, it looked like snow, but it was frozen solid.

Spend a month in Duluth MN one week. Never got above 17 F. There was 4 feet of snow on the ground. That town doesn't slow down in the winter. I could drive that little Dodge K car down and up the hill to the base (opposite side of the Duluth Airport) in the morning and evening with no fear. The only thing was, the restaurants were very hot, at least 80. I would wear a T shirt with my down coat in, then take off the jacket and eat my T-shirt, nearly sweating. My hotel room was linked to a hallway that was so warm, I ran my A/C to get the temp to 70. Every day the cleaning crew would come in and turn the heat up to 80. And those guys complained about the heat when they came to Houston!

Feb 09, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Previous versions of Wrei's message #11336993 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »