Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of msalvetti's message #11334965 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

msalvetti
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel

KZinnack wrote:

Mark, I truly appreciate your brave face proclaiming your love of a good snowstorm in spite of being directly in the "maw of the beast" with your residence being east of I-495. I can only presume you won't make it past midnight.

Sorry about the rant...Mark, can I send you some chili?

No problem, Karl. Since my family and I only have 4.5 hours left to live, a last meal of what sounds like some fine chili would be more than welcome.

All kidding aside, the winds are really starting to howl. If we lose power it will be very cold and miserable pretty quickly. Otherwise, I expect tomorrow morning to look a lot like this January 2005 storm, except I don't have Kelsey to play with anymore.

Notice how the wind sculpts the snow around the cars, with bare pavement on one side and a 4 or 5 foot drift on the other.

We'll be fine. Looking to catch up on a bunch of Photoshop work tonight.

Mark

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Previous versions of msalvetti's message #11334965 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »