Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mclldavidson's message #11334852 « Sold: 32 gig 3g ipad 1 $220 »

mclldavidson
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 32 gig 3g ipad 1-Apple wireless keyboard

Item 1: ipad

It is in pretty good shape besides some dings on the back edge and some scratches. The screen is also pretty good but there is a small off color area that you probably wouldnt notice unless pointed out. It is about the size of a pinky finger print. It will come with a charger and a case. $220 cleared to me after paypal fees and I pay shipping

Price: $220.00
Payment method: amazon payments or paypal
Item condition: 8

--------------------------------
Item 2: Apple wireless keyboard

It is the aluminum bluetooth that takes two batteries, the second generation I believe. $38 shipped in the US

Price: $38.00
Item condition: 9

Feb 12, 2013 at 05:21 PM
mclldavidson

It is in pretty good shape besides some dings on the back edge and some scratches. The screen is also pretty good but there is a small off color area that you probably wouldnt notice unless pointed out. It is about the size of a pinky finger print. It will come with a charger and a case. $230 shipped in the US

Price: $230.00

It is the aluminum bluetooth that takes two batteries, the second generation I believe. $38 shipped in the US

Feb 09, 2013 at 02:36 PM
mclldavidson

It is in pretty good shape besides some dings on the back edge and some scratches. The screen is also pretty good but there is a small off color area that you probably wouldnt notice unless pointed out. It is about the size of a pinky finger print. It will come with a charger and a case. $235 shipped in the US

Price: $235.00

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:04 AM
mclldavidson
FS: 32 gig 3g ipad 1

It is in pretty good shape besides some dings on the back edge and some scratches. The screen is also pretty good but there is a small off color area that you probably wouldnt notice unless pointed out. It is about the size of a pinky finger print. It will come with a charger and a case. $235 shipped in the US

Price: $235.00

Price: $38

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Previous versions of mclldavidson's message #11334852 « Sold: 32 gig 3g ipad 1 $220 »