Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of yue560's message #11333359 « Sold: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM with 62mm B&W UV Filter »

yue560
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM

Item 1: SOLD LOCALLY: Canon 60D with Meike Battery Grip

Used Canon 60D bought new in late 2011, still in great condition, no signs of wear on body. Comes with original box and all materials contained. Also included is Meike battery grip.

The camera also has a EG-S precision focusing screen installed, will include original focusing screen as well. If you want me to swap back for you let me know.

I do not have an exact shutter count but i estimate it to be in the low 10,000 range.

Price: 600$ US paypal gift or local pickup, +3% for regular paypal
Shipping: Included! Shipping to CONUS only with USPS Priority, if you would like other methods PM and we can work it out.
Selling Reason: Downsizing and moving to full frame. Need to fund a 6D
Feedback: sorry guys I'm new to FM but i have ebay feedback on user yue560

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sold EBay: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS HSM

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS purchased new in february 2012. In great condition with almost no signs of wear anywhere on lens. Front and rear elements are clean with no scratches or marks. Lens was just cleaned a few months ago.

Price: 500$ US paypal gift or local pickup, +3% for regular paypal
Shipping: Included! Shipping to CONUS only with USPS Priority, if you would like other methods PM and we can work it out.

Price: $500.00

Item 3: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM with B&W UV Haze filter

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM purchased new in late 2011. Lens is still in great condition with very little signs of wear. Front and rear elements are scratch free. Lens comes with 62mm B&W UV Haze filter.

Price: 260$ US paypal gift or local pickup, +3% for regular paypal

Price: $260.00
Item condition: 9

Feb 20, 2013 at 01:21 AM
yue560

Used Canon 60D bought new in late 2011, still in great condition, no signs of wear on body. Comes with original box and all materials contained. Also included is Meike battery grip.

The camera also has a EG-S precision focusing screen installed, will include original focusing screen as well. If you want me to swap back for you let me know.

I do not have an exact shutter count but i estimate it to be in the low 10,000 range.

Item 2: Sold EBay: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS HSM

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS purchased new in february 2012. In great condition with almost no signs of wear anywhere on lens. Front and rear elements are clean with no scratches or marks. Lens was just cleaned a few months ago.

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM purchased new in late 2011. Lens is still in great condition with very little signs of wear. Front and rear elements are scratch free. Lens comes with 62mm B&W UV Haze filter.

Feb 12, 2013 at 03:10 AM
yue560

Item 2: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS HSM

Feb 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM
yue560

Price: 275$ US paypal gift or local pickup, +3% for regular paypal

Price: $275

Feb 10, 2013 at 01:56 AM
yue560
FS: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM, SOLD LOCALLY: Canon 60D Body w/Grip

Price: 300$ US paypal gift or local pickup, +3% for regular paypal

Price: $290.00
Item condition: 8+

Feb 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
yue560
FS: Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM, SOLD LOCALLY: Canon 60D Body w/Grip

Price: $290.00

Feb 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM
yue560
FS: Canon 60D Body w/Grip, Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM

Price: $300.00

Feb 09, 2013 at 09:14 AM
yue560
FS: Canon 60D Body w/Grip, Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM

Item 1: Canon 60D with Meike Battery Grip

Feb 09, 2013 at 09:12 AM
yue560
FS: Canon 60D Body, Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM

Used Canon 60D bought in late 2011, still in great condition, no signs of wear on body. Comes with original box and all materials contained. Also included is Meike battery grip.

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS purchased in february 2012. In great condition with almost no signs of wear anywhere on lens. Front and rear elements are clean with no scratches or marks. Lens was just cleaned a few months ago.

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM purchased in late 2011. Lens is still in great condition with very little signs of wear. Front and rear elements are scratch free. Lens comes with 62mm B&W UV Haze filter.

Feb 09, 2013 at 09:04 AM
yue560

Used Canon 60D bought in late 2011, still in great condition, no signs of wear on body. Comes with original box and all materials contained. Also included is Meike battery grip.

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS purchased in february 2012. In great condition with almost no signs of wear anywhere on lens. Front and rear elements are clean with no scratches or marks. Lens was just cleaned a few months ago.

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM purchased in late 2011. Lens is still in great condition with very little signs of wear. Front and rear elements are scratch free. Lens comes with 62mm B&W UV Haze filter.

Feb 08, 2013 at 09:30 AM
yue560

yue560

yue560

Selling Reason: Moving to full frame and need to fund a 6D

yue560
FS: Canon 60D Body with Meike Battery Grip

Price: $500

Price: $300

yue560

Item 1: Canon 60D

yue560

Item 1: Canon 60D

Previous versions of yue560's message #11333359 « Sold: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 HSM with 62mm B&W UV Filter »