Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of aboudd's message #11331364 « FS: Canon CPS Strap $39 shipped »

aboudd
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon CPS Strap $39 shipped

Item 1: Canon CPS Strap $39 shipped

I've answered this question twice in PMs, so I'll answer it here again. This is not a brand new strap. I didn't list it as brand new, the description doesn't indicate it is brand new. So - it is not brand new!!

This is one of the most comfortable straps you can use with your Canon DSLR.
Weight is well distributed and the secure quick release allows you to get the strap out of the way when you don't need it as when using your camera on a tripod. The CPS logo is pretty snazzy as well. This strap is in great condition and will soften the load as you carry your gear.

Inquire direct to dweckphoto@gmail.com please.

THE PRICE IS FIRM. SHIPPING AND FEES ARE INCLUDED

Price: $39.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Mar 03, 2013 at 06:29 PM
aboudd
FS: Canon CPS Strap

Item 1: Canon CPS Strap $39 shipped

I've answered this question twice in PMs, so I'll answer it here again. This is not a brand new strap. I didn't list it as brand new, the description doesn't indicate it is brand new. So - it is not brand new!!

Weight is well distributed and the secure quick release allows you to get the strap out of the way when you don't need it as when using your camera on a tripod. The CPS logo is pretty snazzy as well. This strap is in great condition and will soften the load as you carry your gear.

Price: $39.00

Mar 01, 2013 at 03:24 PM
aboudd

Item 1: Canon CPS Strap

Price: $43

Feb 25, 2013 at 08:43 PM
aboudd

Price: $45.00

Feb 14, 2013 at 04:03 PM
aboudd

Feb 07, 2013 at 04:00 PM
aboudd

Feb 07, 2013 at 04:00 PM

Previous versions of aboudd's message #11331364 « FS: Canon CPS Strap $39 shipped »