Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rickuz's message #11329601 « 6D - hands on & first experience »

Rickuz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 6D - hands on & first experience

Even though I wanted to wait for the 5D4, I might have to buy a new camera soon. My 5D2 is starting to act up, and I believe that it might be the shutter singing on it's last verse.

I'm thinking about going for another copy of the 5D2, or perhaps for the slightly better 6D, since it has marginally improved DR over the 5D3.. That is kinda weird, considering that the 6D is way cheaper than the 5D3 and is supposed to be the "lesser camera".. But oh well.

Just a quick question on the outer points. Are they really better than the outer points on the 5D2? If so, do you mean that they are more accurate / consistent?

All information that I've found says that the middle AF point is better. I've heard nothing about improved outer points, hence why I'm asking.

Feb 06, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Rickuz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 6D - hands on & first experience

Even though I wanted to wait for the 5D4, I might have to buy a new camera soon. My 5D2 is starting to act up, and I believe that it might be the shutter singing on it's last verse.

I'm thinking about going for another copy of the 5D2, or perhaps for the slightly better 6D, since it has marginally better DR than the 5D3. That is kinda weird, considering that the 6D is way cheaper than the 5D3 and is supposed to be the "lesser camera".. But oh well.

Just a quick question on the outer points. Are they really better than the outer points on the 5D2? If so, do you mean that they are more accurate / consistent?

Feb 06, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Previous versions of Rickuz's message #11329601 « 6D - hands on & first experience »