Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of garyroach's message #11329457 « FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2 L IS »

garyroach
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2 L IS

Item 1: Canon EF 200mm f/2 L IS

For sale is a Canon 200mm f/2 IS lens with strap, caps, hood, case, and box. Date code is UW. Lightly used and taken care of like all my equipment. This is the best lens I've ever owned and I've shot film, digital, 35mm, Hasselblad, and 4x6 large format over the past 35 years. I'm selling to help finance a trip. At this point in life I'd rather travel a bit than have the best lenses. So, if you want the very best, here's your opportunity.

Wimberley plate in photos is not included. I will include a Lens Coat Hoodie to fit the lens for free.

PM me if you have any questions. I realize that this is a big ticket item and I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Must have previous positive feedback on FM. I'll ship the next working day after payment clears the bank and send a tracking number to you.

Prefer bank transfer but will accept Paypal if you are willing to pay 3% fees.

Price: $5200.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+

Apr 12, 2013 at 04:42 AM
garyroach
FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2 L IS + Free CP Filter

For sale is a Canon 200mm f/2 IS lens with strap, caps, hood, case, and box. Date code is UW. Lightly used and taken care of like all my equipment. This is the best lens I've ever owned and I've shot film, digital, 35mm, Hasselblad, and 4x6 large format over the past 35 years. I'm selling to help finance a trip. At this point in life I'd rather travel a bit than have the best lenses. So, if you want the very best, here's your opportunity.

Wimberley plate in photos is not included. I will include a Lens Coat Hoodie to fit the lens for free.

PM me if you have any questions. I realize that this is a big ticket item and I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Must have previous positive feedback on FM. I'll ship to your address on your Paypal account the next working day after receiving payment and send a tracking number to you.

Prefer bank transfer but will accept Paypal if you are willing to pay 3% fees.

Price: $5200.00
Payment method: Custom

Feb 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM
garyroach
FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2 L IS

Must have previous positive feedback on FM. I'll ship to your address on your Paypal account the next working day after receiving payment and send a tracking number to you.

Need more of an incentive? Ok, here it is. I'll also include a Canon 52mm Drop-In Circular Polarizing Filter for FREE! A $239.00 value if purchased from BHPHOTO.

Price: $5499.00
Payment method: PayPal

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:53 PM

Previous versions of garyroach's message #11329457 « FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2 L IS »