Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of helimech's message #11329409 « Sold: Canon FD 135mm 2.0 - Great for Olympus Panasonic m4/3 or Nex »

helimech
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon FD 135mm 2.0 - Great for Olympus Panasonic m4/3 or Nex

Item 1: Canon FD 135mm 2.0

LAST PRICE DROP - NOW $250

Tough to sell this but I "need" the olympus 12 and/or 75mm, so gotta sell some stuff.
Great condition, minor scuffs around the hood otherwise body is good. There are some hairline (smaller than hair really) scratches on the front element and a slight rub mark in the center. These have ZERO impact on photos, you can only see them at the right angle/light. It took me about a dozen tries to get a photo that would show them. I can send you a large version of the photo showing the marks. Other than that glass is clear, just very minor dust specs as usual for a lens of this age.

Extremely well regarded lens, it is very usable wide open and VERY sharp stopped down 1 to 2 stops.

Note: If you have any concerns about the marks on the front element read this http://kurtmunger.com/dirty_lens_articleid35.html. I am making every effort to show the scratches in the picture in the spirit of full disclosure.

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Feb 15, 2013 at 05:22 AM
helimech

Tough to sell this but I "need" the olympus 12 and/or 75mm, so gotta sell some stuff.
Great condition, minor scuffs around the hood otherwise body is good. There are some hairline (smaller than hair really) scratches on the front element and a slight rub mark in the center. These have ZERO impact on photos, you can only see them at the right angle/light. It took me about a dozen tries to get a photo that would show them. I can send you a large version of the photo showing the marks. Other than that glass is clear, just very minor dust specs as usual for a lens of this age.

Extremely well regarded lens, it is very usable wide open and VERY sharp stopped down 1 to 2 stops.

Note: If you have any concerns about the marks on the front element read this http://kurtmunger.com/dirty_lens_articleid35.html. I am making every effort to show the scratches in the picture in the spirit of full disclosure.

Price: $275.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 06:17 PM
helimech

Price: $285.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:34 AM
helimech

Price: $295.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:32 AM
helimech

Extremely well regarded lens, VERY sharp stopped down 1 to 2 stops.

Price: $295.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:28 AM
helimech

Price: $299.00

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:26 AM
helimech

Note: If you have any concerns about the marks on the front element read this http://kurtmunger.com/dirty_lens_articleid35.html. I am making a effort to show the scratches in the picture in the spirit of full disclosure.

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:25 AM
helimech

Note: If you have any concerns about the marks on the front element read this http://kurtmunger.com/dirty_lens_articleid35.html. I am making a effort to show the scratches in the picture in the spirit of full disclosure.

Feb 10, 2013 at 09:04 PM
helimech

Feb 10, 2013 at 09:02 PM
helimech

Feb 10, 2013 at 09:01 PM
helimech

Great condition, minor scuffs around the hood otherwise body is good. There are some hairline (smaller than hair really) scratches on the front element and a slight rub mark in the center. These have ZERO impact on photos, you can even only see them at the right angle/light. I can send you a large version of the photo showing the marks. Other than that glass is clear, just very minor dust specs as usual for a lens of this age.

Feb 09, 2013 at 05:56 PM
helimech
FS: Canon FD 135mm 2.0

Great condition, minor scuffs around the hood otherwise body is good. There are some hairline (smaller than hair really) scratches on the front element and a slight rub mark in the center. These have ZERO impact on photos, you can even only see them at the right angle/light. I can send you a large version of the photo showing the marks. Other than that glass is clear, just very minor dust specs as usual for a lens of this age.

Price: $310.00

Feb 08, 2013 at 10:21 PM
helimech

Feb 08, 2013 at 10:19 PM
helimech

Tough to sell this but I "need" the olympus 75mm, so gotta sell some stuff.

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:33 PM
helimech

Tough to sell this but I "need" the olympus 75mm, so gotta sell some stuff.

Price: $320.00

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:33 PM

Previous versions of helimech's message #11329409 « Sold: Canon FD 135mm 2.0 - Great for Olympus Panasonic m4/3 or Nex »