Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sjms's message #11328779 « GPS any one? »

sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: GPS any one?

no, unlike you there is a purpose for use in my work. I archive for the Nat Park Svc. I was just out your way in October at a few NPS sites shooting.

last week Ellis and Liberty Islands for damage/clean up assessments and that's on going and will be for awhile.

where a GPS unit can be "toy" in the hands of some, for others, it can be a highly viable and usable tool.

not to put down toy helicopter "pilots" but I have a feeling it(the toy helicopter) will have fairly low long term use potential.

Feb 06, 2013 at 09:10 PM
sjms

no, unlike you there is a purpose for use in my work. I archive for the Nat Park Svc. I was just out your way in October at a few NPS sites shooting.

last week Ellis and Liberty Islands for damage/clean up assessments and that's on going and will be for awhile.

where a GPS unit can be "toy" in the hands of some, for others, it can be a highly viable and usable tool.

not to put down toy helicopter "pilots" but I have a feeling it will have fairly low long term use potential.

Feb 06, 2013 at 09:09 PM
sjms

Feb 06, 2013 at 09:04 PM
sjms

Feb 06, 2013 at 03:46 PM
sjms

last week Ellis and Liberty Islands for damage/clean up assessments.

Feb 06, 2013 at 03:44 PM
sjms

Feb 06, 2013 at 03:37 PM

Previous versions of sjms's message #11328779 « GPS any one? »