Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of eth3rton's message #11327458 « Sold: 13.3" Macbook Air 2011 (i7, 256gb SSD, 4gb, Thunderbolt) »

Etherton
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: 13" Macbook Air 2011 (i7, 256gb SSD, 4gb, Thunderbolt)

Item 1: Macbook Air 2011 (i7, 256gb SSD, 4gb, Thunderbolt)

Going back to Windows and selling my 2011 MBA. I bought it back in September from Apple so it has the remainder of the year warranty on it. No issues. Been in a Speck SeeThru Satin case since day one. The case itself is notorious for cracking and has done just that. It still is on it and still protects the MBA. The MBA itself is in perfect condition. I absolutely love the machine and the battery life is amazing but everything I do is Windows based and is a huge chore.

Included :

* MBA of course.
* Original OEM Apple 45w MagSafe charger.
* Spare OEM Apple 45w MagSafe charger.
* Logitech diNovo Edge Mac Edition Cordless Keyboard[/URL]
* Speck Satin case (but will need to be replaced at some point - cracked)
* A retail copy of Parallels 7 for $70 (included) and got in on the free upgrade to Parallels 8 (key included).
* Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, DVI & DisplayPort adapter.

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.
* Please PM or Email me any questions.
* Payment via USPS MO or Paypal only. Cash FTF works as well.
* Item(s) will be shipped within 48hrs (most likely within 24hrs) of payment received.
* Please - No Trades. No Offers - unless noted above.
* Item(s) are listed on multiple forums - Timestamps will be used for potential buyers.
* No holds, dibs, ect... $ will be your placeholder

$1150 Shipped from : 42003

Price: $1150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Feb 07, 2013 at 05:15 PM
Etherton
FS: Macbook Air 2011 (i7, 256gb SSD, 4gb, Thunderbolt)

Going back to Windows and selling my 2011 MBA. I bought it back in September from Apple so it has the remainder of the year warranty on it. No issues. Been in a Speck SeeThru Satin case since day one. The case itself is notorious for cracking and has done just that. It still is on it and still protects the MBA. The MBA itself is in perfect condition. I absolutely love the machine and the battery life is amazing but everything I do is Windows based and is a huge chore.

Included :

* MBA of course.
* A retail copy of Parallels 7 for $70 (included) and got in on the free upgrade to Parallels 8 (key included).

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.
* Item(s) will be shipped within 48hrs (most likely within 24hrs) of payment received.
* Item(s) are listed on multiple forums - Timestamps will be used for potential buyers.

Feb 06, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Etherton

Included :

* MBA of course.

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:02 AM
Etherton

Included :

* MBA of course.

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.

Feb 05, 2013 at 08:12 PM
Etherton

Included :

* MBA of course.

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.

Etherton

Included :

* MBA of course.

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.

Etherton

Included :

* MBA of course.

Terms :

* Bumps appreciated.

Previous versions of eth3rton's message #11327458 « Sold: 13.3" Macbook Air 2011 (i7, 256gb SSD, 4gb, Thunderbolt) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.