Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Bob the Medic's message #11325318 « Sold: Macbook Pro 13.3" Mid 2010 With Applecare til 8/13 NO DENTS »

Bob the Medic
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Macbook Pro 13.3" Mid 2010, iPhone 4 white Verizon 8MB

Item 1: Mid-2010 Macbook Pro 13.3 With AppleCare til 8/13

Selling my super-clean Mid-2010 Macbook Pro with original box and new AC power Supply. 2.4HGz Core 2 Duo, 250GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, iLife 09 and iWorks 09. Might be able to upgrade those to 2011. Works great and super-clean cosmetically due to always being in a Speck hard p;astic case. Trackpad looks like new because I never use it, prefer wireless mouse. Some discoloration of left palm rest. NO DENTS anywhere. Base has a few spots that look like pinpricks in metal but I do not know where they came from. Battery holds long charges. Everything works great. AC power supply was giving me trouble so Apple replaced it under warranty. Applecare good until August 2013. $775 shippeed and PP CONUS. I cannot get photos to load. Please PM me your e-mail address for photos.

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Apple iPhone 4 8GB White for Verizon, Mint in Box with Original accessories

Mint White Apple iPhone 4 for Verizon. 8GB. Includes original box and all original accessories. GOOD ESN. Selling due to upgrade. No scratches or cracks in glass. No dents in metal. Two tiny hair-thin lines in side metal about 2mm long. Price includes PayPal and CONUS shipping. PM me for photos as I cannot figure how to upload without paying for more photo services.

Price: $165.00
Item condition: 9+

Feb 09, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Bob the Medic

Selling my super-clean Mid-2010 Macbook Pro with original box and new AC power Supply. 2.4HGz Core 2 Duo, 250GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, iLife 09 and iWorks 09. Might be able to upgrade those to 2011. Works great and super-clean cosmetically due to always being in a Speck hard p;astic case. Trackpad looks like new because I never use it, prefer wireless mouse. Some discoloration of left palm rest. NO DENTS anywhere. Base has a few spots that look like pinpricks in metal but I do not know where they came from. Battery holds long charges. Everything works great. AC power supply was giving me trouble so Apple replaced it under warranty. Applecare good until August 2013. $775 shippeed and PP CONUS. I cannot get photos to load. Please PM me your e-mail address for photos.

Price: $775.00

Item 2: Apple iPhone 4 8GB White for Verizon, Mint in Box with Original accessories

Mint White Apple iPhone 4 for Verizon. 8GB. Includes original box and all original accessories. GOOD ESN. Selling due to upgrade. No scratches or cracks in glass. No dents in metal. Two tiny hair-thin lines in side metal about 2mm long. Price includes PayPal and CONUS shipping. PM me for photos as I cannot figure how to upload without paying for more photo services.

Feb 08, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Bob the Medic

Selling my super-clean Mid-2010 Macbook Pro with original box and new AC power Supply. 2.4HGz Core 2 Duo, 250GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, iLife 09 and iWorks 09. Might be able to upgrade those to 2011. Works great and super-clean cosmetically due to always being in a Speck hard p;astic case. Trackpad looks like new because I never use it, prefer wireless mouse. Some discoloration of left palm rest. NO DENTS anywhere. Base has a few spots that look like pinpricks in metal but I do not know where they came from. Battery holds long charges. Everything works great. AC power supply was giving me trouble so Apple replaced it under warranty. Applecare good until August 2013. $850 sipeed and PP CONUS. I cannot get photos to load. Please PM me your e-mail address for photos.

Price: $795.00

Feb 07, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Bob the Medic

Selling my super-clean Mid-2010 Macbook Pro with original box and new AC power Supply. 2.4HGz Core 2 Duo, 250GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, iLife 09 and iWorks 09. Might be able to upgrade those to 2011. Works great and super-clean cosmetically due to always being in a Speck hard p;astic case. Trackpad looks like new because I never use it, prefer wireless mouse. Some discoloration of left palm rest. NO DENTS anywhere. Base has a few spots that look like pinpricks in metal but I do not know where they came from. Battery holds long charges. Everything works great. AC power supply was giving me trouble so Apple replaced it under warranty. Applecare good until August 2013. $850 sipeed and PP CONUS. I cannot get photos to load. Please PM me your e-mail address for photos.

Feb 07, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Bob the Medic

Selling my super-clean Mid-2010 Macbook Pro with original box and new AC power Supply. 2.4HGz, 250GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, iLife 09 and iWorks 09. Might be able to upgrade those to 2011. Works great and super-clean cosmetically due to always being in a Speck hard p;astic case. Trackpad looks like new because I never use it, prefer wireless mouse. Some discoloration of left palm rest. NO DENTS anywhere. Base has a few spots that look like pinpricks in metal but I do not know where they came from. Battery holds long charges. Everything works great. AC power supply was giving me trouble so Apple replaced it under warranty. Applecare good until August 2013. $850 sipeed and PP CONUS. I cannot get photos to load. Please PM me your e-mail address for photos.

Feb 04, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Bob the Medic

Item 1: Mid-2010 Macbook Pro 13.3

Selling my super-clean Mid-2010 Macbook Pro with original box and new AC power Supply. 2.4HGz, 250GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, iLife 09 and iWorks 09. Might be able to upgrade those to 2011. Works great and super-clean cosmetically due to always being in a Speck hard p;astic case. Trackpad looks like new because I never use it, prefer wireless mouse. Some discoloration of left palm rest. NO DENTS anywhere. Base has a few spots that look like pinpricks in metal but I do not know where they came from. Battery holds long charges. Everything works great. AC power supply was giving me trouble so Apple replaced it under warranty. Applecare good until August 2013. $850 sipeed and PP CONUS. I cannot get photos to load. Please PM me your e-mail address for photos.

Bob the Medic

Price: $850.00

Price: $185.00

Bob the Medic

Price: $850.00

Price: $185.00

Previous versions of Bob the Medic's message #11325318 « Sold: Macbook Pro 13.3" Mid 2010 With Applecare til 8/13 NO DENTS »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.