Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11324499 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Resuming my recovering of old slides through digital camera.
I barely recollected that I had had during a short time a 24mm f/2.8.
A comparison of no PL (top) filter x PL filter (bottom).

I made no PP other than converting the NEF at NX2, resizing and a small pass of smart sharpen at CS5. The satured colours and grain are from Fujichrome Provia 100.

Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 ai without vs. with Polarizer filter by labecoaves, on Flickr

Old slides from August 1995. An affluent of the River Mogi-Guaçu, Ecological Station of Jataí, São Paulo State, Brazil.
FM2 + 24mm f/2.8 ai hand held, Fujichrome Provia ISO 100.
Digital dupes using D7000 + 20mm ext tube + 55mm f/3.5 micro @f/8 and ISO 160 +ES-1 slide copying adapter, flash + diffuser behind slide.

Feb 05, 2013 at 10:42 AM
asiostygius

I made no PP other than converting the NEF at NX2, resizing and a small pass of smart sharpen at CS5. The satured colours and grain are from Fujichrome Provia 100.

Old slides from August 1995. An affluent of the River Mogi-Guaçu, Ecological Station of Jataí, São Paulo State, Brazil.
Digital dupes using D7000 + 20mm ext tube + 55mm f/3.5 micro @f/8 and ISO 160 +ES-1 slide copying adapter, flash + diffuser behind slide.

Feb 04, 2013 at 10:35 PM
asiostygius

Feb 04, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11324499 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »