Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11320801 « Portrait »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Portrait

I didn't realize it was carpet (or is that a fleece blanket on the floor) till Doug mentioned it. It does look a bit blue, and I threw some selective sharpening as well as levels adjust. I opened up the eyes a little bit (more to taste ) and tried to balance the sclera (kinda blue @ camera left) between the two eyes. Opened up the shadows just a touch.

Like Doug mentions ... the gaze makes the image. I like the comp / use of negative space ... kinda Goldilocks, imo (i.e. not to much, not too little).

As always, S&P to taste.

Feb 03, 2013 at 04:19 PM
RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Portrait

I didn't realize it was carpet till Doug mentioned it. It does look a bit blue, and I threw some selective sharpening as well as levels adjust. I opened up the eyes a little bit (more to taste ) and tried to balance the sclera (kinda blue @ camera left) between the two eyes. Opened up the shadows just a touch.

Like Doug mentions ... the gaze makes the image. I like the comp / use of negative space ... kinda Goldilocks, imo (i.e. not to much, not too little).

As always, S&P to taste.

Feb 03, 2013 at 02:00 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11320801 « Portrait »