Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of iberjan's message #11319975 « Sold: Canon EOS 6D body (LNIB) - $1,700 »

iberjan
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon EOS 6D body (LNIB) - $1,700

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D - LNIB - $1,700

Absolutely mint Canon 6D, which I purchased thinking I'd use it in conjunction with the 5DIII. I found it a little annoying to re-adjust to the different button layout and missed the "joystick" controller from the 5D, so I decided to sell it.

I've really only taken a few dozen shots with it and it's in great condition. It takes great photos. To me it feels substantially smaller and lighter than the 5DIII but still fits nicely in the hands. I just prefer the overall feel of the 5D, that's all.

Purchased from U.S. retailer, never registered and comes with a blank warranty card, all accessories and the original retail kit box (the lens is gone).

Price is $1,700.00 net.
Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.

I'm happy to accept payments via PayPal, postal money order, bank account deposit or cash (in-person).
I usually ship via USPS Priority Mail but can use any shipping method desired. F2F deal possible in NYC.

I would be interested in trading this for a mint Canon 24mm TS-E II.

Price: $1700.00
Payment method: PayPal, money order, check, cash
Item condition: 10

Feb 20, 2013 at 03:44 PM
iberjan

Absolutely mint Canon 6D, which I purchased thinking I'd use it in conjunction with the 5DIII. I found it a little annoying to re-adjust to the different button layout and missed the "joystick" controller from the 5D, so I decided to sell it.

I've really only taken a few dozen shots with it and it's in great condition. It takes great photos. To me it feels substantially smaller and lighter than the 5DIII but still fits nicely in the hands. I just prefer the overall feel of the 5D, that's all.

Purchased from U.S. retailer, never registered and comes with a blank warranty card, all accessories and the original retail kit box (the lens is gone).

Price is $1,700.00 net.

I'm happy to accept payments via PayPal, postal money order, bank account deposit or cash (in-person).
I usually ship via USPS Priority Mail but can use any shipping method desired. F2F deal possible in NYC.

Feb 15, 2013 at 05:38 PM
iberjan

Price is $1,700.00 net.

Feb 12, 2013 at 11:23 AM
iberjan

Price is $1,700.00 net, firm.

Feb 12, 2013 at 02:33 AM
iberjan
FS: Canon EOS 6D body (LNIB)

Feb 12, 2013 at 01:01 AM
iberjan

Price: $1700

Feb 08, 2013 at 04:15 PM
iberjan

Item 1: Canon EOS 6D FF body - LNIB

Asking $1,750. Shipping, fees extra.

Price: $1750

Feb 03, 2013 at 02:01 AM

Previous versions of iberjan's message #11319975 « Sold: Canon EOS 6D body (LNIB) - $1,700 »