Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mclldavidson's message #11319940 « Sold: 64 gig 3g ipad 1 »

mclldavidson
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: 64 gig 3g ipad 1

Item 1: ipad

It is in excellent condition and comes with a back cover, charger and zip up carrying case. The screen is pretty much perfect and the back is in excellent shape, easily one of the best condition ipad 1's out there. $240 cleared after paypal fees and I pay Priority shipping in the US

Price: $240.00
Payment method: amazon payments or paypal
Item condition: 9+

Feb 02, 2013 at 08:49 PM
mclldavidson

It is in excellent condition and comes with a back cover, charger and zip up carrying case. The screen is pretty much perfect and the back is in excellent shape, easily one of the best condition ipad 1's out there. $250 cleared after paypal fees and I pay Priority shipping in the US

Price: $250

mclldavidson

It is in excellent condition and comes with a back cover, charger and zip up carrying case. The screen is pretty much perfect and the back is in excellent shape, easily one of the best condition ipad 1's out there. $255 cleared after paypal fees and I pay Priority shipping in the US

Price: $255.00

mclldavidson

It is in excellent condition and comes with a back cover, charger and zip up carrying case. The screen is pretty much perfect and the back is in excellent shape, easily one of the best condition ipad 1's out there. $265 cleared after paypal fees and I pay Priority shipping in the US

Price: $265.00

mclldavidson

It is in excellent condition and comes with a back cover, charger and zip up carrying case. The screen is pretty much perfect and the back is in excellent shape, easily one of the best condition ipad 1's out there. $275 cleared after paypal fees and I pay Priority shipping in the US

Price: $275.00

Previous versions of mclldavidson's message #11319940 « Sold: 64 gig 3g ipad 1 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.